The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

AU based 'Order of the Star' social guild is recruiting! [PC] [NA]

• HomoHominiLupus
    HomoHominiLupus
    Soul Shriven
    @HomoHominiLupus there's 3 possible reasons you were removed from the guild, which I'll outline here for the interest of others to knkow as well.
    1. You were offline for 21+ days and removed as inactive
    2. You had your status set to 'offline' for 21+ days and were removed as inactive
    3. New members have 30 days to be 'active' in the guild by either buying a raffle ticket or introducing themselves in our Discord, or they're removed as inactive
    However, I've sent you an invite to rejoin us. Welcome back :)

@followercredo your invite is in the mail. Welcome to the guild :)

I see. In regards to criteria 1 and 2, how do you know if your status has been set to offline accidentally? Is there an invisible feature? It's because I was offline only for 2-3 days and still managed to relog every now and then.

Maybe I just haven't met the third criteria.

edit: Anyways, thank you!
    Edited by HomoHominiLupus on January 22, 2019 11:49AM
    Options
  • sam.gilliesrwb17_ESO
    sam.gilliesrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there

I’m a returning player living in Sydney. Saw the Guild on Guildex.org. Pleased to see such a large Guild based in AU.

Please send an invite:

@Deadlee80

Cheers!
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Deadlee80 welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • bridgesm
    bridgesm
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a fairly new player (since 12/18) and my 1st character is a level 226 Templar. I'm looking to join a Guild for company, learning, trade (I have several complete 50/160 sets plus epic items) and doing group delves. I've tried accessing you via 'Chat', but am not having much luck. Pls advise what I need to do to join your Guild? Thx... Mike
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    bridgesm wrote: »
    Pls advise what I need to do to join your Guild?

Let me know what your ingame @username is and I can send you an invite
    Options
  • alison22000
    Is this Guild still active. I didn’t know there was any Australian guilds. Please send friend request to alison22000 before any messages can be sent. I’d like to communicate beforehand as I’m limited guild spots. Thank You.
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @alison22000 if you want to join the Order of the Star, let me know and I'll send you an invite
    Options
  • alison22000
    Which platform and server are you on. I found your link on an internet search, so it isn’t showing me here.
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at the top of the page you'll see it's PC/Mac - NA
    Options
  • Brad522
    Brad522
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, returning player from quite a while ago I would love to join an AU guild name is @Brad522

Thanks
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Brad522 your invite has been sent, welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • Webferret
    Webferret
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Wife and I have came from that "other other" MMO that shall not be named to play ESO (What a breathe of fresh air - Even Subbed day 1 we are that impressed with the quality of ESO), We are Aussies looking to find a Guild to call home. We are Daggerfall Covenant Faction if that's OK with your guild would love to be part of it. Though we are brand new players as of 2 days ago so learning everything ESO.

@Webferret is myself
    @lisacotter is my wife

We would both love an invite if possible (Faction dependent if applicable)
    Death is but a journey to the next life, My sword and shield have helped many achieve this!
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @lisacotter and @Webferret welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • Delekii
    Delekii
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm interesting in finding some Aussies to play with and get some tips from! I'm finally enjoying the game after a few previous false starts, but my highest character is still only 28 or so.

@Delekii is (I believe?) my username.
    Options
  • kirstie20plus
    kirstie20plus
    ✭✭
    Hiya :) I'd love to join! I've just come back to the game (real life got in the way, I'm ok now ^^) and would love to play with more Aussies :D My current friends list is all offline for a very long time (months and years inactive :( )

@kirstie20plus is my ingame @ thingy :)
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @kirstie20plus and @Delekii welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • Althanear
    Althanear
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO and looking for some AUTZ people to play with and maybe even help me learn what I need.

@Althanear
    Options
  • GotAnItch
    GotAnItch
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join.
    @GotAnItch

Thank you.
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Althanear and @GotAnItch welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • blackmamba24
    @AlanTheStarLord
    Hey I'm old player getting back into game. Cp 810 I have dps heal and tank. I was wondering if i could get invite @bl7ckmamba24
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @blackmamba24 welcome back, and welcome to the guild. Your invite has been sent :)
    Options
  • anonymoosebrony
    anonymoosebrony
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Alan,

If the guild is still around and active, I'd love an invite @anonymoosebrony
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @anonymoosebrony welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • Opportunistic_Merc
    Opportunistic_Merc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Alan,

Can't seem to find you to DM in game.
    I'm looking for an AUS based guild since all mine are all from NA and i actually want a good group of easy going people who operate on a similar time zone.

Running on Perth time though..
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Opportunistic_Merc what's your in-game @username and I'll send you an invite :)
    Options
  • stormhalzen
    stormhalzen
    Soul Shriven
    looking for guild that operate in AU time zone. Would love to join.

@stormhalzen
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @stormhalzen invite sent, welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • Oddjob89
    Oddjob89
    Soul Shriven
    hi, i'm looking for some fellow aussies to play with :smile:

@Oddjob89
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Oddjob89 welcome to the guild :)
    Options
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open. Get in touch with me if you want to join us :)
    Options