The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso Murkmire Magsorc PVP build & gameplay

Killer1712
Killer1712
✭✭
Hey guys 👍

I wanna show you my latest magsorc pvp build for murkmire.

I play magsorc since 2 years (or 3, idk) and 90% pvp. Fully buffed , you have about 40k max mag, 3.7 wpn dmg, 3.8 mag reg, 15k stam, 1.3k stam reg, 24-25k health, about 20k resistance and 2.6k crit resistance. There is also a gameplay in the vid (2:50 min). The build is in foreign language, if anybody need more details, just ask 😉
https://youtu.be/zCX3-gRqyLA

Build:

Weapons:

Master inferno with shock or mag absorb glyph (if you should struggle with sustain, go for absorb)
Lich destro with wpn dmg glyph

Monster set is mighty chudan (head hvy, med shoulders)

Amberplasm on the body (all impen, just 2 pieces infuses max mag)

Lich jewerly, all wpn dmg

Vampire stage 4
Mundus mage

Like and subscribe pls and have a nice day 🎮🕹🔥
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Ive taken interest to try this build out, lucky me I already have the gear except for the master staff. I only know English so Id like to ask what are youre unbuffed stats?
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    Hey 😉 unbuffed is around 1,8k mag reg, max mag is the same, dmg is about 2,4k , 24,7k health, 1,2k stam reg, about 17-20k resi, 2,6k crit resi , 15k max stam
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really liking this so far. Since murkmire I went on a whim and made a build with max resistance and 30k health, but my sustain was terrible. This is a game changer and the loss of resistance doesnt seem to make much difference, it is definitely worth the extra recovery.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    Yes, try it m8 😉 magsorc is strong, but some people dont see this atm. The build is really fun to play, bursty & tanky enough to burn your enemy in a few seconds 👿
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree unless you're up against meta tanks/healers which a lot of cyrodill seem to be lol. I have been using this build since my first comment here, there is no going back. In all my testing around with different ideas I find that big recoveries are most important with reasonable damage stats.

Just to share - Using this build I have Triune amberplasm jewelry and neck has stamina recovery enchant (I think ill go back to spell dmg, but its fun to watch stamina increase 10% at a time). Using Witchmothers brew ive seen my magica recovery reach highest at 5k at one point, not sure how many buffs i had going on there. I think I enjoy the tri-stat food better though for stamina, which buffed is at 17k with 1.8k recovery.

I notice in your video beginning you have boundless storm in the picture of your stats, do you use that skill along with Mighty Chudan set? They both offer major ward/sorcery. With Chudan, I can remove boundless storm and slot another skill. With boundless storm, I can equip 1 chudan and 1 domihaus. Im not sure which I like better.
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on January 27, 2019 6:11AM
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your feedback 🔝 if you have chudan, use healing ward or a skill from psijic skillline for extra defense. Im glad to see people test the build and having fun 🤙
  • Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    The song you picked for the video is terrible... glad my kids weren't around when I started it.
  • Killer1712
    Killer1712
    ✭✭
    😛 sry my music..