The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random Disconnect During Gameplay

Aurrynthea_Drake
Aurrynthea_Drake
✭✭✭
I will add one more thread to the ever growing horde of threads complaining about this (apparently unimportant) issue!

I have tried everything bar restarting the game from scratch (which at CP 400+ IS NOT A VIABLE SOLUTION) - this started right around the time the first patches for Somerset (yes that far back) where I would randomly notice my keyboard stopped responding and I dropped dead in game and the login screen came up.

I have seen literally HUNDREDS of threads all complaining about the same thing but so far no fix (I've added comments to many other threads with no results what's one more thread right?) Hopefully adding another one will prompt a fix because frankly I am sick and tired of dying in game when it's not my fault.
Edited by Aurrynthea_Drake on November 30, 2018 4:14PM
Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    Well I did it, removed all addons, reinstalled game and started a new character and the problem persists so it wasn't the addons after all...
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)