The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

If you could make a new drink in game then what would it be called and do?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What would it be called? What would it do?
Edited by Tasear on January 22, 2019 1:48PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Min-Maxer's Delight"

Increases one max stat and stat recovery immensely while decreasing the other two.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what to call it but max health and Stam and stam and mag recovery. Or is there one like this?
    Edited by Vapirko on January 22, 2019 1:54PM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Haterade"

Gives various nerfs depending on DLC
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Chef's mistake"

Increase max stamina and health + Magicka recovery
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    "Haterade"

Oh .. just imagine if you drank something and effected nearby enemies or allies...? This could be interesting
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Cadbury wrote: »
    "Haterade"

Oh .. just imagine if you drank something and effected nearby enemies or allies...? This could be interesting

tenor.gif?itemid=5868008
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we need actual Skooma in this game. Give it some questing buffs or something
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guinness
  • Flipityflu
    Flipityflu
    ✭✭✭
    Salty Tears of Meta

Makes a small percentage adjustment that causes the drinker to go insane

The salty tears of Meta
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blaze in the veins, Molten core, & volcanic aftermath.

Blaze in the veins would probably provide the typical stam and stam recovery but also randomly give you rushes of increased critical chance or critical damage.

Molten core would probably increase your defenses when dealing damage along with Stam and stam recovery

Volcanic Aftermath would make your death a small volcanic explosion that deals 50% of your max health and would be Max magicka and mag recovery.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    Blaze in the veins, Molten core, & volcanic aftermath.

Blaze in the veins would probably provide the typical stam and stam recovery but also randomly give you rushes of increased critical chance or critical damage.

Molten core would probably increase your defenses when dealing damage along with Stam and stam recovery

Volcanic Aftermath would make your death a small volcanic explosion that deals 50% of your max health and would be Max magicka and mag recovery.
    Interesting thinking
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jagermeister. it would cause bad choices and require greasy food. Also would increase all player volume by 200% with only yelling emotes and dancing.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be tired, I read that as "a new drinkin' game."

YES! Down an unhealthy amount of hard liquor every time Stuga finds you and demands to know if you're aware how long she's been looking for you. :P
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A stamina version of Jewels of Misrule:

Increase Max Stamina by 3192, and Stamina Recovery by 319, and Magicka Recovery by 319.

Don't really care about the name, just want it to exist.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My tank badly needsa food or drink buff that buffs Max Health, Max Stamina and gives Mag regen. With the race changes, My Mag is going to be higher than my stamina again and I can't get stamina higher than mag without losing hp (as I have everything is hybrid)
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be tired, I read that as "a new drinkin' game."

YES! Down an unhealthy amount of hard liquor every time Stuga finds you and demands to know if you're aware how long she's been looking for you. :P

Lmao...me too...I was thinking...
    wait...
    ESO HAS DRINKING GAMES!?!?
    I’ve been missing out...
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever but food & drink should not be mutually exclusive. We need to be able to have both active at the same time.
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torval's Vodka - Increases Max Stam, Stamina Recovery & Pickpocket chance.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »
    Torval's Vodka - Increases Max Stam, Stamina Recovery & Pickpocket chance.

Wooh ..why don't we have fun drinks like that?
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Appletini"

Colours your character's skin neon green. But do go easy on the Tini!
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    "Skyforge Steel Bru" - Massively increases Physical Damage, Increases Weapon Damage, Decreases Weapon Critical, Decreases Spell Damage, Decreases Spell Critical, Increases Physical Resistance.

A fighter's beverage for Drinkers not Thinkers.
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    Farmer’s Delight - Increase potency of Plentyful Harvest, Master Gatherer, and Treasure Hunter CP perks for 2 hours.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovinnik wrote: »
    "Appletini"

Colours your character's skin neon green. But do go easy on the Tini!

Haha sounds like a potion gone wrong, but I would toast crunch to that.
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milk

Aggros all nearby Nords
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    tameriel surprise. random effect, can be good, bad or just plain ugly but powerful. has a cool down so no auto consume till you get something good. lots of possibilities here for some amusing buffs.
  • pshift
    pshift
    ✭✭✭
    "Spanish Fly"

Nearby female mobs have lower damage output, nearby male mobs have higher aggro radius
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Milk.

Makes the people around you vomit when they see you drink it.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie's Spicy Fish Soup.

Makes every day feel like Fishmas.

Allows random but quality gift boxes to be caught when fishing. Some may even contain fish!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold food:

Max Health, Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, WEAPON DAMAGE

(with a magicka version too)

I know, it’s scary... I bet you never thought you’d see it in food ... but I like to live dangerously...
    Edited by Valykc on January 22, 2019 7:43PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vampiric sense

- If you are a vampire, you can sense your enemies blood even when they are hidden. Reveals enemies bloodveins even behind walls or when invisible. You do extra damage when them when attacking with magick damage.
    - if you are not a vampire, consuming the potion will drain your health. When your health reaches 1 you turn into a familiar. You will stay in this form with 1 health until you die.

Edited by Knootewoot on January 22, 2019 7:46PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."