Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new dungeons DOM and FV are really cool designed

profundidob16_ESO
profundidob16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night shortly after PTS was back up we completed both dungeons in normal mode for a quick "first look" run and I must say WOW, they are really nice ! They not only look awesome in terms of artwork and visual design (the stone tower collapsing comes to mind !!) but also some mechanics were really surprisingly refreshing. Especially the laser boss comes to mind as well as the mechanical mouse race :)

I can't wait to go into them again but in vet mode this time. From the lethal dmge we took on normal mode I can already predict that some fights on vet will be quite brutal ! :)

Good times ! Specific feedback on vet mode coming soon
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any forced grouping mechanics?
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    Any forced grouping mechanics?

what do you mean exactly by forced grouping mechanics ?
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like someone being pinned to the ground and someone else has to interrupt the npc or death is inevitable.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like someone being pinned to the ground and someone else has to interrupt the npc or death is inevitable.

Yes
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, there are most definitely mechanics like that as this group dungeon is really tuned and made for group play. Don't even think about soloing them as you won't make it past first boss :)