Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response we will gladly send you an invite tomorrow in the meantime you can look at our website
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Hey @syst0m we tried inviting you to the guild but it says account not found. Are you on the EU/PC server and can you confirm your username? You can also add me as a friend if you like in game to confirm your details, @Stubbsy48
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • WhySheath
    WhySheath
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild, 423cp main Templar Healer, if you need to know anything else just whisper/mail me, id is @WhySheath Thanks :)
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Hey @WhySheath we would be glad to have you join the Reapers. We will send you an in game invite shortly in the mean time we have a website you can check out and sign up on. www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com see you soon.
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • LooneyTune
    LooneyTune
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join. Fairly new with only a lv30 character at present but would like to play with a group more often. ID is @LooneyTune101
    Edited by LooneyTune on July 30, 2018 4:51PM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We will send you an invite shortly :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The september update is live on our homepage, full guild members will be able to see the adventures of our Real Life meet up including our encounter with the Dark brotherhood.

Homepage

Morrigan Duskhunter

• SAbor_Duskhunter
    The Reapers have a new domain! Same fantastic website, new address. To check us out simply visit www.reaperseso.co.uk and if you like what you see, join us! Click the register button and join The Reapers guild today!
    Edited by SAbor_Duskhunter on September 25, 2018 5:52PM
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Introducing out updated Guild Hall Tour! Complete with Undaunted Trophies & Busts, Attuned Crafting Stations and even new flora and fauna. Check it out here!
    Edited by SAbor_Duskhunter on September 26, 2018 5:56PM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thursday 4th October was a monumental day for The Reapers we have completed our FIRST Veteran Trial. Here is a screenshot of the party in our guild hall placing the Hel Ra Citadel Bust. The cherry on the cake was the party didn't wipe once can't wait to do it again next Thursday for our weekly Trial night.

Screenshot_20181004_2108479819Mid.png

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -PAXP-deijE.gif

We have a GuildTrader !
    It costs us a lot to hire a guild trader each week and there is no guarantee. When we have one we want you to make the most of it. You can list 30 items per guild, so even if you have a Trade Guild there is no reason not to list items with TheReapers as well. Locations mean less now because of the TamrielTradeCentre website & addon which lists the locations of items and how much, which will lead buyers to our guild trader. You can see if we have managed to hire a trader by pressing G and looking at the guild's home tab. The Guild Trader resets every week 7pm GMT on a Sunday. You can still list items without a guild trader but these can only be bought by other Reapers

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Our January Update has been posted on Home Page with updates from ESO and the Reapers including naming our Reaper of the Year!

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Ahmkaze
    Ahmkaze
    Soul Shriven
    hi can you invite me to your guild .. i love to join thank you ;)
  • LunchLizzard
    LunchLizzard
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my PSN is LunchLizzard I have about 1000 game time in and before ESO I played all of the Elder Scrolls games I am very interested in joining a "relaxed" guild for a bit of social and the odd team mission on hard dungeons etc.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Ahmkaze thanks for signing up on our website I have sent you an invite in game.

@LunchLizzard thanks for showing an interest in the reapers however if you have a PSN that suggests you are on the playstation server and we are on the PC/EU server, we wish you all the best in your adventures in tamriel.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• paradox2419
    is the guild still using teamspeaker
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are still using teamspeak as our voice server

Morrigan Duskhunter

• paradox2419
    how many memeber do you have
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We have around a hundred members typically we have about 15people online in the evenings at once

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run weekly Normal and Veteran Trials on Thursdays and Saturdays. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk we require you to join so you can secure your spot in the group. We also use TS for tactics and have guild Crafters.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• CystemUnus
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run weekly Normal and Veteran Trials on Thursdays and Saturdays. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk we require you to join so you can secure your spot in the group. We also use TS for tactics and have guild Crafters.

Hi, I've just started ESO and so I have ALOT to learn. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact I hope that's not a problem? I'm 24 and from the UK. Also it says to put all points from the Mages and Fighters guild into the Persuade and Intimidate passives, why exactly?
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Cystem., we are happy for you to join, the only event you won't be able to join us for on an Ebonheart Pact character is Alliance War PVP this includes Imperial City, as we run those events on AD characters everything else doesn't matter. I will try to invite you with your forum name but if this is not your 'name please reply below or apply on our website www.reaperseso.co.uk.

As for the persuade or intimidate passive there are alot of quests that give you an intimidate or persuade npc option this makes the quest quicker and run more smoothly, if you don't have those passives occasionally you will have to pay gold or do extra steps to complete the quest.
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on March 15, 2019 6:47PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• shimochan
    shimochan
    Hi!

Im looking for a guild and yours seem to be perfect for me :)

@shimochan
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Hi @shimochan that's great to hear. We will send you an invite as soon as we are back in Tamriel. In the mean time feel free to check out our website www.reasperseso.co.uk and join us there.
  • shimochan
    shimochan
    i cannot access that homepage www.reasperseso.co.uk for some reason, i have no idea why
    "FIXED IT"
    Edited by shimochan on April 12, 2019 4:03AM
  • Revyn
    Revyn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'd be interesting in joining :)

UserID is @Lannisterr
    UID:Revynnn/PC/EU
  • Martinus72
    Martinus72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, I’ve been in the guild couple of years ago but then took a long hiatus from Tamriel.
    Recently I’ve returned and having a ball again, would love to return to Reapers if possible ;-)
    Applied through the site few days ago but no answer so far.
    Thank you in advance.
    My user id is MartinusLarus.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Reapers are moving to Discord!
    The Server is up and ready to be used, this will be replacing Teamspeak, Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger at the End of May. For full details visit the website www.reaperseso.co.uk
    Our new server even has a cooking corner for all those recipes yum!
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on May 3, 2019 7:18AM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Martinus72
    Martinus72
    ✭✭✭✭

Martinus72 wrote: »
    Hello there, I’ve been in the guild couple of years ago but then took a long hiatus from Tamriel.
    Recently I’ve returned and having a ball again, would love to return to Reapers if possible ;-)
    Applied through the site few days ago but no answer so far.
    Thank you in advance.
    My user id is @MartinusLarus.

Bump!
    Still waiting for invite ;-)
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Martinus72 ,
    I did respond to your guild application on our website, however I am happy to reiterate things here. Your application was declined due to lack of involvement during your previous memberships. I wish you all the best and hope you find a guild better suited to your style of play.

May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes.

Morrigan Duskhunter