The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Please inv @Glevissig to Tamriel Marketeers.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Lenah Deluxe you have been invited to The Alchemist's Emporium, and @Gelmir the staff of TM has been notified of your request and you should get an invite soon! Warmly welcome to TTU!
  • Lenah Deluxe
    Lenah Deluxe
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, that was fast. Thanks! :)
  • furkangoktas
    furkangoktas
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join Traders of the Ebonheart and Tamriel Marketeers. @furkangoktas
  • PyrrhicJordan
    PyrrhicJordan
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite to Tamriel Marketeers, please :)
    @JordanPyrrhic in-game
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @furkangoktas your invite to TotE has been sent to you.

The staff of TM has been notified of your request and you should get an invite soon! Warm welcome to TTU!
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on January 4, 2019 10:20AM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @JordanPyrrhic

The staff of TM has been notified of your request and you should get an invite soon! Warm welcome to TTU!
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on January 4, 2019 10:20AM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Capitanul
    Capitanul
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join Allmart. I can sell more than 10k per week. @Capitanul
    Edited by Capitanul on January 7, 2019 6:57PM
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I'd like an invite to Tamriel Marketeers. @Foxesz
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I would love to join either Allmart or Tribunal Traders if there's free space. Cheers! @theLavellan
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @theLavellan / @Capitanul invites to Allmart have been sent to you.

@Foxesz he staff of TM has been notified of your request and you should get an invite soon!

A warm welcome to you all!
    Ireniicus
  • mulder1310
    mulder1310
    Soul Shriven
    @mulder1310
    Would like an invite to join Vvardenfell, Divine Deals please. If you'll have me I estimate that I'll be selling around 20-25k/week :)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @mulder1310 Sorry it took a day to get back to you. Invite sent to Divine Deals in Vivec City.
    Ireniicus
  • SicaBlack
    SicaBlack
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I would like to join Tribunal Traders. :)

@SicaBlack
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SicaBlack Invite sent
    Ireniicus
  • gvlkanister
    gvlkanister
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join Traders of the Covenant. @gvlkanister
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to TotC family @gvlkanister!!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a few open spots in most of our prime locations so if you are looking to upgrade your Trader Guild, join another or one for the very first time we are your one stop shop! Just let us know how we can help you below.
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on January 15, 2019 4:54PM
    Ireniicus
  • KillerJd
    KillerJd
    Hi there, looking for an invite to Tamriel Traders Guild

@KillerJd
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back KillerJd. Look forward to some 'killer' sales :smile:
    Ireniicus
  • gypsyheart
    gypsyheart
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, can I please have an invite to Tribunal Traders please? @gypsy.heart

Thank you!
  • Cannonir
    Cannonir
    Hi! Invite me please in the guild "Tamriel Traders Guild" Selling around 200k-300k/week ID: @Cannonir
    I was in your guild, recently expelled me. I was absent because of the holidays. Returned!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gypsy - Welcome to the Community
    Cannonir - You are in 5 guilds so have messaged you in game
    Ireniicus
  • Cannonir
    Cannonir
    Gypsy - Welcome to the Community
    Cannonir - You are in 5 guilds so have messaged you in game

You can invite to the guild =)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Cannonir :)
    Ireniicus
  • oneonesixb14_ESO
    We are a pair and would like to join Tamriel Traders Guild and Tribunal Traders.

@Chillshot @MagiKFinD

We are returning to game. Previously we sold in Tamriel Stock Exchange (Rawl Kha) and Tamriel Emporium (Craglorn).
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Chillshot @MagiKFinD Welcome to our Trading Community!
    Ireniicus
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd like an invite to TTG @pppontus

Selling for about 500k-1m a week
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @pppontus I have sent you an invite to TTG. Welcome!
    Ireniicus
  • Archid
    Archid
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'd like an invite to Tamriel Marketeers please

@Archid
This discussion has been closed.