The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground Hard Freeze After Match

Lord_Xenofex
Lord_Xenofex
✭✭
Everyone seems to be having their own battlegrounds issues, but mine in particular revolves around a hard crash at the end of EVERY battleground i’ve played tonight. After I leave post-match, it enters load screen. Then, the music suddenly stops and the loading screen spinner in the middle stops spinning. Very annoying having to log back in and out of game after every match.

PS4 Pro, NA Server.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    this happens to me too when im loading into major cities, especially VG. I just posted out in a starter zone and no load issues when returning from BG's.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Lord_Xenofex
    Lord_Xenofex
    ✭✭
    this happens to me too when im loading into major cities, especially VG. I just posted out in a starter zone and no load issues when returning from BG's.

Yeah, I was in Auridon for quick turn ins for the BGs dailies. Good to know though. It got real bad at times, had to shut down and log in several times to eventually get lucky and avoid the hard freeze.