The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum per campaign

korkibucek
korkibucek
✭✭✭
Sub-forum per campaign would be nice.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Second that.
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Jawan at-Fortun - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Thirded
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    Community Ambassador
    Fourthed, assumed it would be that way from the start.

-First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent. =P
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    -Order of Mundus, Nightfighters, LoM, and Mostly Harmless founding member, "DPS: We Deliver."
    How about just more'ed.
  • mretgb14_ESO
    More more'd
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    Community Ambassador
    I concur to that effect also. [Although that makes 20 subforums straight off the bat :P ]
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I concur to that effect also. [Although that makes 20 subforums straight off the bat :P ]

With how much money they're getting, I think they can afford the server space for some more/better forums.

• Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    More More More'd! Whatever that means! :)
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• slander36
    slander36
    ✭✭✭
    Yes'd
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES PLEASE'd!
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Randomixx
    Randomixx
    ✭✭✭
    Another supporter of this idea. I came to the forum expecting to see subforums for each campaign, but was quite surprised to see that wasn't the case!
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    yes Please'd please'd
  • Grithok
    Grithok
    ✭✭
    They really need to scrap this entire forum and rebuild it into a not awful design.
  • Sykotik_ESO
    Sykotik_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree a forum per campaign would be very very nice and make it easier to discuss even specific things about that campaign
  • Gweniver
    Gweniver
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, this would be very helpful.
  • Orion_Fawkes
    Bump this because I totally agree with it. would be much easier to get groups working together.
  • Helspyre
    Helspyre
    ✭✭
    No brainer.
    CITADEL
    A small sized, West Coast, RvR guild.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    www.citadelguild.com