Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum per campaign

korkibucek
korkibucek
✭✭✭
Sub-forum per campaign would be nice.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Second that.
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Thirded
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fourthed, assumed it would be that way from the start.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    How about just more'ed.
  • mretgb14_ESO
    More more'd
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur to that effect also. [Although that makes 20 subforums straight off the bat :P ]
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I concur to that effect also. [Although that makes 20 subforums straight off the bat :P ]

With how much money they're getting, I think they can afford the server space for some more/better forums.

• Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    More More More'd! Whatever that means! :)
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• slander36
    slander36
    ✭✭✭
    Yes'd
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES PLEASE'd!
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Randomixx
    Randomixx
    ✭✭✭
    Another supporter of this idea. I came to the forum expecting to see subforums for each campaign, but was quite surprised to see that wasn't the case!
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    yes Please'd please'd
  • Grithok
    Grithok
    ✭✭
    They really need to scrap this entire forum and rebuild it into a not awful design.
  • Sykotik_ESO
    Sykotik_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree a forum per campaign would be very very nice and make it easier to discuss even specific things about that campaign
  • Gweniver
    Gweniver
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, this would be very helpful.
  • Orion_Fawkes
    Bump this because I totally agree with it. would be much easier to get groups working together.
  • Helspyre
    Helspyre
    ✭✭
    No brainer.
    CITADEL
    A small sized, West Coast, RvR guild.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    www.citadelguild.com