Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Error: 207 - Account Locked (10min) - unable to enter credentials after waiting...

Zielijiek
Zielijiek
✭✭✭
Account locked due to believing I had the incorrect credentials. Client indicates a duration of 10min, however, it has nearly been 1hr+.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution?
Let fate be your guide.
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    Enter the right details?

Email support, they'll "usually" respond within 24 hours. See you tomorrow.
    Edited by thilog on April 7, 2014 8:31PM
    Options
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is the 3rd post about this. Your not alone. I put in an email and phone ticket, no reply yet... No solution, tried repairing client as well.
    Options
  • clutch86ii
    I'm having the same problem. Even after entering the code they sent me. Hell I can't even enter the code cause i'm locked in the ten min. thingie for well over an hour now.
    Options
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yeah this is such crap its been 1.5 hrs for me
    Options
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't an install issue. You probably entered the password wrong too many times and it's tripped the account security or someones tried to hack your account.
    Options
  • Zielijiek
    Zielijiek
    ✭✭✭
    Correct details, changed password, submitted email and phone tickets...

I have also received the Access Code after the fact.

Beh, 24hrs really?
    Let fate be your guide.
    Options
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't. I even reset my password and its still not working. I waited well past 10 minutes and its still not working. The sheer fact that there are 4 posts about this means its a zenimax issue imo.
    Options
  • Zielijiek
    Zielijiek
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I kept entering the wrong code (registration code over access code) when prompted after the patch - therefore, account locked.

Really frustrating!
    Let fate be your guide.
    Options
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    i have been waiting close to 2 hours now and no response to tickets, no response to the forums, only a bunch of really pissed players. would a "we are looking into it" be so hard to do? i mean like come on I've payed close to $100 for this game i want to play it.
    feel da powah of da katz!
    Options