The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

No Caracteres

Kaahl_83
Kaahl_83
✭✭
Hello, what can i do to have the same caracteres on pts, when i am connected, on pts, only i can play only with new caracteres
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that PTS cycles between EU and NA data, so you're currently on the "wrong" server
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Right now its set to NA so its all NA characters but as stated above they switch between NA and EU during the PTS cycle and it very's which it is every 2 weeks or they might do once a week but its mostly every 2 weeks.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Kaahl_83
    Kaahl_83
    ✭✭
    ok but it's like that for a month
    I was wondering if I had done something wrong or it's normal
    i'm going to do a ticket
    Edited by Kaahl_83 on January 15, 2019 1:07PM
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaahl_83 wrote: »
    Hello, what can i do to have the same caracteres on pts, when i am connected, on pts, only i can play only with new caracteres

if you're EURO, wait a few weeks until the PTS cycle switches automatically from NA chars to EU chars.

In the meantime if you still want to test out stuff during NA cycle, make new characters using the PTS pre-made max leveled character template in the top left corner of the character creation page
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'm going to do a ticket

It's been that way for a while since they don't always cycle through NA/EU characters in the "down" time between patch updates. Once the new patch hits (presumably after today's announcement), then it will be a fresh copy of NA characters for 2 weeks and then EU for two weeks after that.

A lot of times, they would then just leave the EU characters up during the interim, but recently, they've been switching back to NA, so they can get more than just the first 2 weeks of the new patch.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 15, 2019 5:25PM
  • Azriael2
    Azriael2
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    i'm going to do a ticket

It's been that way for a while since they don't always cycle through NA/EU characters in the "down" time between patch updates. Once the new patch hits (presumably after today's announcement), then it will be a fresh copy of NA characters for 2 weeks and then EU for two weeks after that.

A lot of times, they would then just leave the EU characters up during the interim, but recently, they've been switching back to NA, so they can get more than just the first 2 weeks of the new patch.

So again more NA after almost a month?.. I would not call that fair at all, lol
    "Rise, red as the dawn."