Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official discussion thread for “Get ready for ESO’s Next Big Announcement”

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    What about the console players ? :/

We continue being treated like red head step children they do not love or care about only tolerate for our money.

The concurrent viewer awards are for consoles also.
    They've had console alternatives for quite some time anyway, often as simple as logging in during the time frame and killing one of any non PC enemy.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovgnrguagzxb.jpg

My favorite thing about this whole announcement is the detail into putting in the 4 moon phases that are so entrenched in Khajit lore. Kinda subtle, but very cool.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

We updated the article to reflect important information on how to get the Hot Pepper Bantam Guar (if we hit that milestone!) Please note that you will need to log in during the month of January in order to be eligible.
    Staff Post
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this stream be put on youtube, perhaps a day later? I'll be working until 6 EST and would like to watch it afterwards for the details!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this stream be put on youtube, perhaps a day later? I'll be working until 6 EST and would like to watch it afterwards for the details!

I may have to work late tomorrow, so I second this.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ESO Live streams are always put up on youtube, you should be able to go to the Bethesda twitch page and watch the VOD as well.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    What about the console players ? :/

We continue being treated like red head step children they do not love or care about only tolerate for our money.

The concurrent viewer awards are for consoles also.
    They've had console alternatives for quite some time anyway, often as simple as logging in during the time frame and killing one of any non PC enemy.

Pretty sure this was only one time they did this, if I am wrong I do apologize. Killing the one enemy that is. Plus twitch drops are for PC only. Glad to see all can earn the Hot pepper guar pet.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Am i the only one who finds the "rich gets a tattoo" part extremely distastful? Not like u can wash that off or sth.

I mean, the tattoo will be of HIS game, so its not like its meaningless.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Am i the only one who finds the "rich gets a tattoo" part extremely distastful? Not like u can wash that off or sth.

I heard it was going to be a picture of Finn.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not very appealing rewards. A cat mount would be more interesting. Or a non-mount pet allusive to Elsewyr...
    Edited by gepe87 on January 15, 2019 3:54PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc nerf confirmed
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the Archaic Lore Tablet comes in a physical form with the pack?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

I heard it was going to be a picture of Finn.

It'll be of the Crown Store
  • DeathsBride
    DeathsBride
    Soul Shriven
    What I would like to know is this:

WILL there be a PHYSICAL ELSWEYR COLLECTOR's BOXED Set for PRE-ORDER, and if so, WHERE can I place my order??
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WILL there be a PHYSICAL ELSWEYR COLLECTOR's BOXED Set for PRE-ORDER, and if so, WHERE can I place my order??

There will not be a physical edition. Gina confirmed that during after show.
  • tyrus182
    tyrus182
    Soul Shriven
    So is Elsweyr going to be a second release in a row that won't be part of the ESO plus subscription?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could someone kindly post a link to the YouTube of the stream when it goes up on the Bethesda site.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyrus182 wrote: »
    So is Elsweyr going to be a second release in a row that won't be part of the ESO plus subscription?

Third, unless I am missing your point.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭

So no more statue and artbook?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, buncha things:

1) Wot, no physical goodie? At very least I want the tablet sculpture thingie that was staring us in the face for the entire broadcast.

2) Twitch drops go out when?

3) Not seeing the Chili Bantam Guar yet?
    Edited by Threemoons on January 16, 2019 4:41AM
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »

So no more statue and artbook?

Apparently not, which gives me a sad.

I really hope that they make both available separately for collectors. I was really looking forward to that tablet...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Okay, buncha things:

1) Wot, no physical goodie? At very least I want the tablet sculpture thingie that was staring us in the face for the entire broadcast.

2) Twitch drops go out when?

3) Not seeing the Chili Bantam Guar yet?

The bantam guar won't be delivered top a later date, as stated in the stream and in three initial release for info on the twitch stream. They'll be delivered by March 15th.
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaDntHMU5k

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr - Full Presentation [HD 1080P]
    Soon cp1000

• Aalahk
    Aalahk
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert - it's my first time bothering to watch a stream for a game. As much as I enjoy ESO, I don't usually bother paying much attention to streams.

You three did a great job, well done.

(And kudos to the Twitch presenter, and the two guests on the after-show).
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen it mentioned but will we get additional character slots when Necromancer is released?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jazz_Funk wrote: »
    I haven't seen it mentioned but will we get additional character slots when Necromancer is released?

It was mentioned and detailed inn the announcement.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Is it ok if I name my first necromancer char "Lich Rambert" ? :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by profundidob16_ESO on January 16, 2019 2:22PM
  • Brandanus
    Brandanus
    ✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Okay, buncha things:

this is also *very* disappointing to me, maybe even more than the bad quality of the Sumerset art book. At the very beginning of the stream we've already been guessing, the book on the table might be the art book and the stone tablet replaces the statue. If it is because of insufficient sales of Sumerset Physical CE: news on the bad quality spread quickly. However, NO physical SE at all is an overall decline.
    thanks,
    APo
    Edited by Brandanus on January 16, 2019 3:27PM
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Is it ok if I name my first necromancer char "Lich Rambert" ? :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

That name is already taken on both PC EU and PC NA. :D
    I therefor saved "Lich Lambert" yesterday, good enough I guess.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    So... dragons.
    ZOS must not have seen Reign of Fire, else they'd have known this was a bad idea. ;)
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.