Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The upcoming Elsweyr House(s)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now i am firmly planted in Sleek Creek, but when the new House for Elsweyr is revealed im saving my crowns for it. I can finally be at Home in my characters proper Homeland. Just hope the house is nearby a player hub.

I also hope it isnt gigantic and extravagant. Its why i like sleek creek so much. Its a perfect size for the single kitty.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll get the free inn room, but that will probably be it for me. I don't own any houses that aren't in the style of one of my characters.

But, I'm happy for all the players with Khajiit characters. I'm also excited to finally see Elsweyr, even though I don't have a Khajiit.

If Summerset is anything to go by, though, there will only be one large home for sale with gold/crowns, in addition to the free inn room. But, maybe they will surprise us and give us a medium home as well, like they did with Morrowind. I suspect, though, that they don't sell as many medium homes in the crown store, so with Summerset, they opted for just the large home, which presumably more players would buy with Crowns. I did - both Amaya and the Townhouse were purchased with crowns, furnished, but Ald Velothi was purchased with gold.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An oasis B)
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we will finally get that massive property that was datamined a million years ago...
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something small please. I'm so tired of the notable houses that cost a fortune.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Please something smaller! Also, I don't want an arena home, how about a tree house. Or a smal theives den. Rooftop flat? Just lush gardens? Something with more than 30 slots, but not a monstrosity you can't even fill wiht 700 slots.

• playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we will finally get that massive property that was datamined a million years ago...

Which one was that?
    This one likes to play.....
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Right now i am firmly planted in Sleek Creek, but when the new House for Elsweyr is revealed im saving my crowns for it. I can finally be at Home in my characters proper Homeland. Just hope the house is nearby a player hub.

I also hope it isnt gigantic and extravagant. Its why i like sleek creek so much. Its a perfect size for the single kitty.

It's like that for me. But having said that....i do own both Serenity Falls Estate and Sleek Creek (and Moonmirth btw) and Dawnshadow is just a matter of time....i want ALL khajiiti houses, because i LOVE my cats.

And if the architecture i saw in the livestream was annything to go by, i can't wait to see the cities/buildings of Elsweyr!
    This one likes to play.....
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'll get the free inn room, but that will probably be it for me. I don't own any houses that aren't in the style of one of my characters.

But, I'm happy for all the players with Khajiit characters. I'm also excited to finally see Elsweyr, even though I don't have a Khajiit.

If Summerset is anything to go by, though, there will only be one large home for sale with gold/crowns, in addition to the free inn room. But, maybe they will surprise us and give us a medium home as well, like they did with Morrowind. I suspect, though, that they don't sell as many medium homes in the crown store, so with Summerset, they opted for just the large home, which presumably more players would buy with Crowns. I did - both Amaya and the Townhouse were purchased with crowns, furnished, but Ald Velothi was purchased with gold.

Summerset has the Free Innroom, Alinor Town House for Gold or Crowns, a free Manor on Arteum and a massive, limited Time Home, done at the Alinor Docks
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, you realise they said the new Home for Elsweyr will have BG style Traps ect, so should be even more expensive
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I really want a small/medium stone house. Something like the Do'krin Temple:

rwjtqzu1bbd3.jpg
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Khajiiti-style home that *isn't* delapidated and in ill-repair. No loose floorboards or faded paint or chipped gilding or missing tiles. If I buy a home in real life, stuff like that is either going to be repaired before I buy it, or at my own expense before I move in. My toons are the same. House repairs are a thing, let's see one that reflects that.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks, you realise they said the new Home for Elsweyr will have BG style Traps ect, so should be even more expensive

This is a Wrathstone house. It's in the game already, just hasn't come up for sale yet. The Frostvault one is here too
    PS4 EU
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not mine, but here is a video from Youtube showing one of the new Elsweyr Houses. It looks to be a Temple of some sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtfxXwKugQ

(Warning, the audio/song has horns that kinda get obnoxiously louder then the rest of the video.)
    Edited by Vehlir on March 28, 2019 4:29PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited my too negative reaction. It looks like a very cool home even if the size is not particularly appealing to me.
    Edited by anadandy on March 28, 2019 6:19PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    Not mine, but here is a video from Youtube showing one of the new Elsweyr Houses. It looks to be a Temple of some sort.

(Warning, the audio/song has horns that kinda get obnoxiously louder then the rest of the video.)

GASP!!! Could it be... a house with divided up cells??
    PLEASE let them have sperate limits for each area.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

I thought that at first but the Hunter's Glade works the same way. That would be amazing though!
    Edited by anadandy on March 28, 2019 5:57PM
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭

That house....God I hope it's not crown store exclusive. I need it! I want it!
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

I mean never say never, BUT I doubt it, considering don't we already have several houses in the game with separate cells?

Tel Galen/Amaya/Psijic Villa etc

Am I missing something or is this one different?

anadandy wrote: »
    Edited my too negative reaction. It looks like a very cool home even if the size is not particularly appealing to me.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the layout of it, so probably won't be for me, but I do think it'll make for a super cool Guild Hall or Outdoor Market. Styling of it is really nice as well.

Worth noting this COULD be the CS exclusive one that is usually a bit bigger/extravagant (Assuming ofc this chapter follows the pattern of Summerset/Morrowind with regular houses & 1 CS exclusive.)
    Edited by Vehlir on March 28, 2019 6:59PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Initially was quite negative about it.
    Like, c'mon, how many more derelict ruins we are going to have? Xanmeer, Artaeum house, Earthtear cavern, Aldmeri Grotto and the list go on. Even Hunding's Palatial Hall is derelict. Now this.

Well, it looks nice. But actually, I would really enjoy a single area that was shown the last (with a view on a lake). Without everything else.

After that I start guessing what kind of furnishings would suit this kind of dwelling. And I again discouraged a bit by the fact, that if we get any new structural furnishings, they would be in this kind of state (as it was with Murkmire, where half of the furnishings were a bit too specific)
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭

After that I start guessing what kind of furnishings would suit this kind of dwelling. And I again discouraged a bit by the fact, that if we get any new structural furnishings, they would be in this kind of state (as it was with Murkmire, where half of the furnishings were a bit too specific)

A thought I had as well. VERY eager to see if they include Walls/Stairs/Doorways like ESO: Summerset did as well. While the outdoorsy ruins wall pieces are a bit specific, some of the interiors shown in Elsweyr would be soooo nice to have as structural pieces for walls/stairs.

Ignore the big red circle, but this screenshot shows off some of the interior walls
    NaqM0gR.jpg

If we can get those walls, they would match Amaya Lake Lodge REAAAALLLY well. Plus an actual wooden staircase item? That's the dream hah.

I know they say the Housing Team lurks & reads this forums, if you guys are reading this, PLEASE be generous with the structural furnishings & give us these as well :)
    Edited by Vehlir on March 29, 2019 1:43AM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really tired of these huge houses being all that is offered lately. Not all of us want or can afford them. Can we please get small houses too? Jeez.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 29, 2019 3:46PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well in today's stream at the Bethesda Game Days event they decided to hover their mouse over one of the new houses, but rushed on to other things.

Assuming it's not a placeholder name, the place was inside a big city and titled "Sugar Bowl Suite".

Hopefully we can learn a little more about it and hopefully other homes in tomorrow's stream!
    Edited by Vehlir on March 29, 2019 11:58PM
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds more like that small starter room that new chars get for free. But hey, we'll see. I would also like to see more smaller houses. 200/400 slots for example.
    PC/EU
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds more like that small starter room that new chars get for free. But hey, we'll see. I would also like to see more smaller houses. 200/400 slots for example.

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Hopefully we can get a glimpse of it tomorrow and any other houses the Chapter will include.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well in today's stream at the Bethesda Game Days event they decided to hover their mouse over one of the new houses, but rushed on to other things.

Assuming it's not a placeholder name, the place was inside a big city and titled "Sugar Bowl Suite".

Hopefully we can learn a little more about it and hopefully other homes in tomorrow's stream!

Sounds like a house within Rimmen similar to the Alinor Townhouse.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    id really like to see a necromancers lair.

not like a run down cave but a dark scary castle.

like a yes i am regal but in my off hrs I have some pretty shady hobbies, house
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree! They really need to offer smaller options. And offer them for in-game gold or crowns.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little update from the Bethesda Game Days, Day 2 Stream:

They touched on the new Elsweyr houses, and CONFIRMED there will be new houses, but they mentioned they aren't currently ready to be shown at this moment, but they ESTIMATE they should be ready to see come the PTS! But they do hear us :)

So come PTS time in a few weeks, we'll know more! Hype!

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the info & the update! Also any chance you could inform us how many are planned for Elsweyr?
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another Update: From the PTS

So with the latest PTS Notes for the Elsweyr PTS, this Temple Home can be unlocked FOR FREE with the Completion of In-Game Events! Also there will be an Inn Room as well!

Here is the excerpt from the post:
    With the Elsweyr Chapter, you can earn a special in-game home, the Hall of the Lunar Champion, acquired by completing the main story quest "Two Queens" (no additional purchase needed!) This quest also provides the first of four collectible furnishing tablets to be placed in the Hall of the Lunar Champion.

This first tablet, when placed on the matching altar in the Hall, marks the altars for the remaining three tablets.
    Completing the main story quest of Elsweyr in full grants a second tablet which, when placed on the corresponding altar in the home, unlocks the first of three additional wings for this home.

This temple home will continue to grow with you as you acquire additional tablets recording the life of the Lunar Champion, Khunzar-ri, by completing dungeons and quests in the remaining two major updates this year during the Season of the Dragon.

This home has furnishing limits equivalent to a manor, with a limit of 350 standard furnishings doubled to 700 for ESO Plus members.

As usual, there will also be an inn room, the Sugar Bowl Suite, acquired by completing the "Room to Spare" quest in Rimmen or by purchasing for gold.

We’ve also added over 140 New Elsweyr furnishing recipes to acquire from a variety of sources, including Dragons, containers, mob drops and more!
    Edited by Vehlir on April 15, 2019 10:56PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Update: From the PTS

So with the latest PTS Notes for the Elsweyr PTS, this Temple Home can be unlocked FOR FREE with the Completion of In-Game Events! Also there will be an Inn Room as well!

Here is the excerpt from the post:
    With the Elsweyr Chapter, you can earn a special in-game home, the Hall of the Lunar Champion, acquired by completing the main story quest "Two Queens" (no additional purchase needed!) This quest also provides the first of four collectible furnishing tablets to be placed in the Hall of the Lunar Champion.

This first tablet, when placed on the matching altar in the Hall, marks the altars for the remaining three tablets.
    Completing the main story quest of Elsweyr in full grants a second tablet which, when placed on the corresponding altar in the home, unlocks the first of three additional wings for this home.

This temple home will continue to grow with you as you acquire additional tablets recording the life of the Lunar Champion, Khunzar-ri, by completing dungeons and quests in the remaining two major updates this year during the Season of the Dragon.

This home has furnishing limits equivalent to a manor, with a limit of 350 standard furnishings doubled to 700 for ESO Plus members.

As usual, there will also be an inn room, the Sugar Bowl Suite, acquired by completing the "Room to Spare" quest in Rimmen or by purchasing for gold.

We’ve also added over 140 New Elsweyr furnishing recipes to acquire from a variety of sources, including Dragons, containers, mob drops and more!

An Inn Room, but not an actual house like the Alinor Townhouse. Hooray..