Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

The upcoming Elsweyr House(s)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now i am firmly planted in Sleek Creek, but when the new House for Elsweyr is revealed im saving my crowns for it. I can finally be at Home in my characters proper Homeland. Just hope the house is nearby a player hub.

I also hope it isnt gigantic and extravagant. Its why i like sleek creek so much. Its a perfect size for the single kitty.
CP1,000+ Master Explorer - AvA Tribune - Console Peasant
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get the free inn room, but that will probably be it for me. I don't own any houses that aren't in the style of one of my characters.

But, I'm happy for all the players with Khajiit characters. I'm also excited to finally see Elsweyr, even though I don't have a Khajiit.

If Summerset is anything to go by, though, there will only be one large home for sale with gold/crowns, in addition to the free inn room. But, maybe they will surprise us and give us a medium home as well, like they did with Morrowind. I suspect, though, that they don't sell as many medium homes in the crown store, so with Summerset, they opted for just the large home, which presumably more players would buy with Crowns. I did - both Amaya and the Townhouse were purchased with crowns, furnished, but Ald Velothi was purchased with gold.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An oasis B)
    Gepe, General MagSorc | Gepe Telvanni, First Sergeant MagDK | Gepe Direnni, Colonel Magplar | Gepe Aundae, Sergeant Magblade | Gepe Greenheart, Mystic Stamden Gepe Ravenwatch MagSorc
    Solo PvPer
    Monster Hunter|Boethiah's Scythe|Master Wizard|Fighters Guild Victor|Undaunted|Deadlands Adept|Mageslayer|Shehai Shatterer|Ophidian Overlord|Dominion Hero|Stormproof|Boethiah's Scythe|Hist-Shadow|Forge Breaker|Thane of Falkreath|Plague of Peryite
  • mommadani907
    mommadani907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we will finally get that massive property that was datamined a million years ago...
    PC-NA
    Guild: AK Legion - Guild Mistress - 907 Gamers
    Twitter: @ mommadani907 / Owner of 2 accounts (gasp!)

CP 1000

Active characters:
    Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter /AD)
    Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)
    Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)
    Riisa Bastet ( Khajiit Stam NB /AD)
    Auria Grayire ( Altmer Mag Templar /AD)
    Darkenova ( Imperial Stam DK /AD)
    Luna Darknova (Altmer Mag Sorc/AD)
    Morning-Starr (Argonian Mag Warden/AD)
    Khara Morek (Orc Stam Sorc/AD)
    Amellia Bane (Redguard Stam Warden/AD)
    Amarie Sethe (Breton Mag NB/AD)
    Lilly Applevale (Bosmer NB/AD)
    Morwen Ravenstorm (Nord Stam Templar/AD)

Super secret necro name placeholder #1 - Bosmer
    Super secret necro name placeholder #2 - Bosmer

RIP: ALL my deleted alts...
  • thatlaurachick
    thatlaurachick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something small please. I'm so tired of the notable houses that cost a fortune.

Please something smaller! Also, I don't want an arena home, how about a tree house. Or a smal theives den. Rooftop flat? Just lush gardens? Something with more than 30 slots, but not a monstrosity you can't even fill wiht 700 slots.

Unfortunately Necessary Signature:

MAX CP, played since beta, yes I know the game. Also worked in software dev/ops so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

If you read this and rolled your eyes, maybe you need to stop assuming women don't know ***.
  • playfull_kitten
    Maybe we will finally get that massive property that was datamined a million years ago...

Which one was that?
    This one likes to play.....
  • playfull_kitten
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Right now i am firmly planted in Sleek Creek, but when the new House for Elsweyr is revealed im saving my crowns for it. I can finally be at Home in my characters proper Homeland. Just hope the house is nearby a player hub.

I also hope it isnt gigantic and extravagant. Its why i like sleek creek so much. Its a perfect size for the single kitty.

It's like that for me. But having said that....i do own both Serenity Falls Estate and Sleek Creek (and Moonmirth btw) and Dawnshadow is just a matter of time....i want ALL khajiiti houses, because i LOVE my cats.

And if the architecture i saw in the livestream was annything to go by, i can't wait to see the cities/buildings of Elsweyr!
    This one likes to play.....
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'll get the free inn room, but that will probably be it for me. I don't own any houses that aren't in the style of one of my characters.

But, I'm happy for all the players with Khajiit characters. I'm also excited to finally see Elsweyr, even though I don't have a Khajiit.

If Summerset is anything to go by, though, there will only be one large home for sale with gold/crowns, in addition to the free inn room. But, maybe they will surprise us and give us a medium home as well, like they did with Morrowind. I suspect, though, that they don't sell as many medium homes in the crown store, so with Summerset, they opted for just the large home, which presumably more players would buy with Crowns. I did - both Amaya and the Townhouse were purchased with crowns, furnished, but Ald Velothi was purchased with gold.

Summerset has the Free Innroom, Alinor Town House for Gold or Crowns, a free Manor on Arteum and a massive, limited Time Home, done at the Alinor Docks
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, you realise they said the new Home for Elsweyr will have BG style Traps ect, so should be even more expensive
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I really want a small/medium stone house. Something like the Do'krin Temple:

rwjtqzu1bbd3.jpg
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Khajiiti-style home that *isn't* delapidated and in ill-repair. No loose floorboards or faded paint or chipped gilding or missing tiles. If I buy a home in real life, stuff like that is either going to be repaired before I buy it, or at my own expense before I move in. My toons are the same. House repairs are a thing, let's see one that reflects that.