Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stranger Mail

Zevkiin
Zevkiin
Soul Shriven
Hello, I took a break from eso like a year ago and only got in touch for a little bit for events like a few months ago and never did again. But after I saw that guar twitch event, I decided to log in to the game and found out I got two separate mails with each having motifs sent 25 days ago from someone that isnt added in my friends or blocked list. Also not in any of my guilds either(checked both online and offline also tried using the search bar too). I dont want to give the name here and the mails didnt have any text in it (just the motifs) and i didnt login 25 days ago so that person cant just see and send me mail somehow. And even If it was the wrong person, why send two mails in a row with each having rare motifs in it(If it was an accident that person would've been sending another mail to me to say that it was accident bla bla)? I couldnt find that person online whenever i tried to whisper so I tried to mail her but still waiting for a respond. What could the cause of mails be? I kind of recognize the name but still cant remember since I havent played this game for a year(also didnt play a lot year ago either, just joined back for that eso plus event and discovered dlcs etc. I actually started playing in beta and took a break after like 6-7 months of playing for a year again. Didnt play much since the beta so I dont know why and how and who) so do you guys have any idea what it might be and how?
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mistyped the name maybe. Who knows.