Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could have any ESO lore related question answered, what would you ask?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Specifically about lore introduced in ESO, if your question could be answered from the perspective of an ingame npc, what would you ask?

To Divayth Fyr, I would ask him about his set of daedric armor that he dubbed "Telvanni Master Wizard". Why is his daedric armor the shape of armor people of House Telvanni use? What determines the shape that daedric armor takes?

To Vykosa, I would ask her about what exactly is a Sable-men beast as we have little to no lore about those type of werewolves which is more humanoid in form. Is it a its own type of lycanthrophy?
Edited by Aliyavana on November 10, 2018 11:53PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Proxy Queen Alwinarwe: "So, how does Altmer society and culture work? Please explain it to this nebarra in great detail and simple terms, like you were a TES 3 Dunmer explaining life on Vvardefell to this n'wah."

I wish Summerset had deeper worldbuilding for the Altmer.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are so many twilight matriarchs allowed to run about in towns and cities unchecked? It sometimes feels there are more daedra in cities than non daedra, especially around crafting tables and writ turnin locations.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Meridia:
    "Don't you see the hero you're talking with is a bloodsucking undead creature?"

To people of Tamriel:
    "Don't you see this werewolf hanging around in the city?"

The upcoming question considering upcoming Necrodancer class, to all Redguard people, to Vanus Galerion and all Mages Guild members, to civilized Dunmer people (except Telvanni), to all actually:
    "Do you think that walking dead bodies raised up by this wannabe-Hero-of-Tamriel guy are not the sign of the necromancy?"
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Questions that barely anyone tried to answer or even noticed, that was asked since TES 3:
    1. Can a dead god dream?
    2. Does killing the dream of a dead god cause the dream to end?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The question that Lyris ducks right at the start of the game:

61mRXKG.jpg

PC EU
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are so many twilight matriarchs allowed to run about in towns and cities unchecked? It sometimes feels there are more daedra in cities than non daedra, especially around crafting tables and writ turnin locations.

Maybe they'll make it outlawed like necromancer skills/minion, and add vampirism stage >1 and werewolf form outlawed too. And make vampirism stage 1 look normal so you can sneak into town for some groceries.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the dwemer?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Molag has so many vampire “children”, where do they live? 🤔
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Altmers are the most strongly gifted in the arcane arts of all the races and often become powerful magic users due to both their magical affinity and the many years they may devote to their studies, how come they are getting a stamina return passive next patch? I mean do they work on their cardio in their off hours or run marathons while studying? Not trying to troll. Just wondering where stamina fits in lore wise.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how long have you been looking for me, exactly? - A question to Stuga!
    But if seriously... I'd ask Laloriaran Dynar about the fate of Ayleids. how so that they totally disappeared? No survivals at all, not a single small community?
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a solid answer on the Tsaesci (sp?) - are they serpent people?
    and the only acceptable answer is "yes" - any other answer and I'll vehemently deny that they know what they're talking about

I WANT SNAKE PEOPLE!!!
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would straight up ask Chef Donolon if his Charmed Mixing Bowl is a Daedric artifact!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do Khajiit eat rice?
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Nave_Horsespitoon
    I’m not sure how far off this is from ESO timeframe but what happened to, Please forgive the spelling, Ciaus Cosades and when do The Blades show up?
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: posted on the wrong thread
    Edited by Oakenaxe on February 25, 2019 4:36PM
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where are all the children and bathrooms?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure how far off this is from ESO timeframe but what happened to, Please forgive the spelling, Ciaus Cosades and when do The Blades show up?

This may be of interest: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:History

ESO takes place in the year 582 of the Second Era.

Morrowind, where you meet Caius Cosades, takes place in the year 427 of the 3rd Era, approx. 800 years later.

Now, I don't think we ever find out what happened to him after he was suddenly recalled out of Morrowind, so that would be cool to find out!

The Blades: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Blades

They kind of exist now in the form of the Dragonguard, and you can meet two of their order in the Imperial City Questline. If you can stand the possibility of PVP, its a pretty cool questline where you help out the Drake of Blades.

The Blades you may be familiar with from Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim really begin in their present form as servants of the Emperor/Dragonborn under the Dragonborn Tiber Septim. Tiber Septim won't show up for another approx. 300 years after ESO, so we've got a while to wait.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 25, 2019 10:00PM
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specifically about lore introduced in ESO, if your question could be answered from the perspective of an ingame npc, what would you ask?

Is it likely that the redguards have their own way about what is called the "Dragonknight" path by Tamrielians? that can be Satakal or Sep imitating techniques?

Also I'd ask more precise/personal questions...
    To Magnifica Falorah / to Lady Cinnabar / or to any redguard qualified about the politics of southern Martelfell:

What is the name of the current king or queen of Gilane? Any informations about the city, its current state, any feature?

TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;