The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Impresario? Jan 12, 2019

SageSecret
SageSecret
✭✭✭
Now I have twelve tickets. I looked for the Impresario at the special booth outside Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, but she is no longer there.

I thought I could buy berries during the Mayhem event.

Thanks.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. She was there for me on the opening morning of the event. Lots of other people there too....
  • SageSecret
    SageSecret
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Um. She was there for me on the opening morning of the event. Lots of other people there too....

I will log out completely and log back in to see if that helps.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might. The area was VERY slow loading when I went to get the berry. And then later (like sometime yesterday I think) I ran a girl past there on her way to wherever, and it was even worse.

Also, check the one outside Daggerfall maybe? Oh, and the one outside Davon's Watch, heading toward Bal Foyen.
  • SageSecret
    SageSecret
    ✭✭✭
    Just completely logged out, logged back in - no Impresario.

What am I missing?
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you’re not mistaking the Jester’s Featival tent for the Impresario tent. They are near each other.
  • SageSecret
    SageSecret
    ✭✭✭
    I've checked all three locations. I'll keep checking.

" ... located at a special booth outside Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Daggerfall, the tent is way across the bridge ... near the Ilessan Tower delve.
  • SageSecret
    SageSecret
    ✭✭✭
    OH GOOD GRIEF.

I traveled up to where I remembered the Impresario being ... there she was. Just not showing up on the map.

Thanks for helping everyone.

Solved!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they didn't actually have a map marker for some reason. Glad you got it handled! <3
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vulkhel Guard for me