Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/01/11

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Golden vendor is a special vendor located in one of base camps for each faction in Cyrodiil that only appears on the weekend to sell monster sets that are obtained in the various group dungeons around Tamriel.

This weeks items are:
  1. Afflicted Necklace*
  2. Alessian Necklace*
  3. Curse-Eating Necklace*
  4. Deadly Necklace*
  5. Eagle-Eyed Necklace*
  6. Ebon Necklace (Bind on Pickup)
  7. Leki's Necklace*
  8. Marksman's Necklace*
  9. Necklace of Almalexia's Mercy*
  10. Necklace of Alteration Mastery* NEW
  11. Necklace of Ancient Grace*
  12. Necklace of Beckoning Steel*
  13. Necklace of Cyrodiil's Crest*
  14. Necklace of Cyrodiil's Light*
  15. Necklace of Cyrodiil's Ward*
  16. Necklace of Elf Bane*
  17. Necklace of Fasalla's Guile*
  18. Necklace of Fury*
  19. Necklace of Imperial Wrath*
  20. Necklace of Kyne's Kiss*
  21. Necklace of the Arch-Mage*
  22. Necklace of the Desert Rose*
  23. Necklace of the Hawk's Eye*
  24. Necklace of the Heartland*
  25. Necklace of the Juggernaut*
  26. Necklace of Morag Tong*
  27. Necklace of the Potentates*
  28. Necklace of the Sentry*
  29. Necklace of the Shadow Walker*
  30. Necklace of the Swift*
  31. Necklace of the Valiant*
  32. Necklace of Transmutation*
  33. Necklace of Vengeance Leech*
  34. Necklace of Vicious Death*
  35. Ravaging Necklace*

*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Related: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Necklace of the Potatoes

did I read that right
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lathrop3 wrote: »
    Necklace of the Potatoes

did I read that right

No, it's the Necklace of the Potent Taters... gotta have strong taters, otherwise your stew will be thin and watery.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am assuming that next week it will be all the rings
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    I am assuming that next week it will be all the rings

" 'The Golden' will stock Alliance War Legendary-quality jewelry (necklaces during the first weekend and rings during the second). Note that The Golden will not stock the PvP rings and necklaces introduced with Update 20. This includes Indomitable Fury, Spell Strategist, Battlefield Acrobat, Soldier of Anguish, Steadfast Hero, and Battalion Defender sets. "

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55475

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood why they include Ebon Armory ... since it’s not an original Cyrodiil-vendored PvP set.

Not complaining though. My tank will get a lot of use out of it.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to gift myself a set of gold ravager jewelry.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks that the new stuff isn’t available... I was hoping to make a small fortune off gold Spell Strat jewelry. :(
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    500,000 AP each btw and only purchasable with AP

And thanks as always to @BenevolentBowd for posting these
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Sucks that the new stuff isn’t available... I was hoping to make a small fortune off gold Spell Strat jewelry. :(

No kidding..... been saving for a long time just for that....
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder they are redesigns some rarely used sets in pvp come next patch, so don't have any regrets for later.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the list as always..

Damn.. I didn't realize ZOS has such a sense of humor; literally, all craps.. ha ha
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Just a reminder they are redesigns some rarely used sets in pvp come next patch, so don't have any regrets for later.

Huh? Spell Strategist is a “redesign”? I don’t really understand what you’re saying. Do you mean that rarely used PVP sets will receive a buff next patch?
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    still hoping spriggan ring will get in someday.
    got my spriggan neck from golden vendor :smile:
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh? Spell Strategist is a “redesign”? I don’t really understand what you’re saying. Do you mean that rarely used PVP sets will receive a buff next patch?
    It can be an buff or an replacement like Strategist.
    On the other hand new sets will be very good for PvE while the new dungeons will drop sets better for PvP as this is very logical
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445615/combat-update-in-u21-a-new-approach#latest

New item sets for our Q1 2019 DLC
    Redesigns for several PvP item sets that are currently rarely used
    A balance pass on racial passive abilities
    A small number of other balance changes, many of which are wrapping up efforts the team took on in U20
    An assortment of bug fixes

We are talking about a lot of things, but I think people will enjoy these changes. This year will be exicting.
    Edited by Tasear on January 12, 2019 3:13PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was clearly stated by ZOS in the Event announcement that you didn’t read:

Note that The Golden will not stock the PvP rings and necklaces introduced with Update 20. This includes Indomitable Fury, Spell Strategist, Battlefield Acrobat, Soldier of Anguish, Steadfast Hero, and Battalion Defender sets.

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445615/combat-update-in-u21-a-new-approach#latest

A small number of other balance changes, many of which are wrapping up efforts the team took on in U20

We are talking about a lot of things, but I think people will enjoy these changes. This year will be exicting.

By balance they mean making money off of race change tokens, lol.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx BenevolentBowd, For you weekly posts and the insightful information. :)

An awesome like always.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Note that The Golden will not stock the PvP rings and necklaces introduced with Update 20. This includes Indomitable Fury, Spell Strategist, Battlefield Acrobat, Soldier of Anguish, Steadfast Hero, and Battalion Defender sets.

The fact that there was an article ahead of time stating that these items would not be included doesn’t make my comment any less valid. It does, I’m fact, suck that a new, highly desirable RotW set is not included in this iteration of the event. Given that I can’t play in my home campaign due to the insane queue times, I was hoping that I could at least make a bit of money.

Oh well.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact that there was an article ahead of time stating that these items would not be included doesn’t make my comment any less valid. It does, I’m fact, suck that a new, highly desirable RotW set is not included in this iteration of the event. Given that I can’t play in my home campaign due to the insane queue times, I was hoping that I could at least make a bit of money.

Oh well.

I wanted it too; however it's still fairly new and I'm sure the idea of most players insta-owning a full gold set this quickly was too fast
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tasear this year will only be exciting if they allow us to class change. Playing as sorc now feels more like a burden than actual leisure
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh well.

I wanted it too; however it's still fairly new and I'm sure the idea of most players insta-owning a full gold set this quickly was too fast

There were people with full gold SS gear on day one of the set’s release. Honestly, this is kind of a slap in PVPers’ faces. They know we’re facing horrendous queue times, lag, and disconnects: the ONE thing that would have made it all worthwhile would have been to make these new sets available for purchase from the vendor. But no, can’t let PVPers make a bit of gold...
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No monster sets tho. That’s disappointing
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

By balance they mean making money off of race change tokens, lol.

Shure. No clue what they mean when they say "people will enjoy these". Maybe they will leave the game and enjoy more afk time?
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

probably next Mayham ( june), so you just need some patience ;)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer