The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should the old arena weapons (Master, Maelstrom, Asylum) weapons receive stat bonuses?

RaptorRodeoGod
RaptorRodeoGod
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a poll to see how many people want 1 piece bonuses returned to Master and Maelstrom weapons and added to Asylum weapons.
Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
---
Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.

Should the old arena weapons (Master, Maelstrom, Asylum) weapons receive stat bonuses? 32 votes

Yes - All of the Master, Maelstrom, and Asylum weapons should get a 1 piece stat bonus
34% 11 votes
Yes - The Master, Maelstrom, and Perfect Asylum weapons should get a 1 piece bonus
37% 12 votes
Yes - Master and Maelstrom weapons should have Perfected versions that receive a 1 piece stat bonus, and Perfect Asylum weapons should get a 1 piece stat bonus
21% 7 votes
No - All of the Master, Maelstrom, and Asylum weapons should NOT get a 1 piece stat bonus
3% 1 vote
Other (Explain Please)
3% 1 vote
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just buff back VMA and VDSA weapons are enough, imperfect AS snd BRP weapons dont deserve 1pc bonus, its too easy at all.