The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/
Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Kyne PC NA (BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    I still maintain that the best way to farm Spell Strategist is to create new toons repeatedly and head into prime time Kyne with a zerg. Level 10-25 should be enough for 15-20 RotW. (1-2 days, even without the Pelinal event on). Then open them on a vet toon.
    (Personally I don't even have the patience to grind to level 10 every day or two just to do this.)

Why would you need a non vet lol. Just pick a vet campaign, there should be alot more action and so more AP
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno vet is just not designed for solo people
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    I dunno vet is just not designed for solo people

That's just like, your opinion, man.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of easy kills in vet. 1/4 of the population doesn't even get off their siege when you attack them. It's great!
    Edited by Stridig on January 11, 2019 2:57PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Lots of easy kills in vet. 1/4 of the population doesn't even get off their siege when you attack them. It's great!

If I kill 4 people in a row that way does it count as 1vX?
    Sicarius Veneficus - CP160 AD Stamina NB
    Fairevoln - CP160 AD Magicka Templar
    Anibal San - CP160 AD Stamina Templar
    Osiriun - CP160 AD Magicka NB
    Remix To Ignition - CP160 AD Magicka DK
    Cobrass - Level 44 AD Magicka Sorc
    Vala Sìlver - Level 44 AD Stamina Sorc
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's not true at all. I played solo for almost the entire first Midyear mayhem in Sotha. I made millions of AP, got better and also made a LOT of fun!
    Edited by Raknosh on January 11, 2019 8:19PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gotta agree with Rak on this one. If you wanna make the most AP during the event it’s def in the Vet campaigns.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now is the time to hit IC in kyne
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How I feel after flagging a keep and nobody comes.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #road to 500
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    I read here that faction swappers don't deserve respect, Well I'm a faction swapper. Once a time ago DC was rolling every week, so I flipped to EP cause they was always 3rd on faction leader board helped some EP guilds even fought alongside them. "that was the first time I was praised for anything in this game". Helping a faction that needed faction flippers so badly to fix the imbalance of players.

The faction that was super weak needed a boost from good players and look at them today much better I'm glad.

I just wanted to be clear, the way I look at it is sometimes you need a break from your faction and it's not a bad thing at all.

Also being a loyalist means nothing in this game I've been emperor only on DC 10 times and no one praised me for that. "Thank god anyways, no life XD"

this game is about pvping with friends and have fun with the little time you got left. if you only surround yourself with people that are DC,AD,EP only you are missing more than half the fun in this game..

There is nice and funny people on all sides and i've enjoyed playing with all of those people.

So why deprive yourself from meeting new people and having a fun time too?

#Roadto500 keep chat family friendly till then XD

Edited by TheKnightHawk on January 15, 2019 1:32PM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it more of a joke at this point. Some people really got beat up for playing other factions by people who now play different factions. So yeah, it's more of a poke in the eye at this point.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with Stridig, more of a joke at this point. Everyone will play how they want. I don't agree with people who do swap over mid camp just to roll with the winning side, but whatever. It's just a game and it's all for fun. I guess I could even be called a faction swapper since my first pvp toon was DC, and now I'm EP... Come on, bring the hate! :)
    Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne
    Kaiser of Tacoma - EP Lvl 16 Warden NA PC Kyne

The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Baron of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Warden NA PC
    Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC
    Chancellor of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC
    Pharaoh of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 NightBlade NA PC
    Duke of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Dragon Knight NA PC
    Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Retired from the war, now Dungeon Healer & Quester
    Magrain - DC Lvl 50 Nightblade NA PC - Spying for EP, Master Crafter
    Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war. RIP.
    Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption. RIP
    Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018. RIP
    Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested to see the announcement today. Seems that the new chapter has been datamined already, and possibly a new class, so that probably won't be a surprise... but the dragons are what I want to know about. Also, the reference to ending the three banners war... Will there be a big change in Cyrodiil?

Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Retired from the war, now Dungeon Healer & Quester
    Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well according to lore, the "vestige" somehow manages to destroy the dark anchor above the Imperial City which brings an end to the 3 banner war. Presumably by destroying the other side of the Tharn family. Perhaps Abnar makes an appearance in Cyrodiil to crush his evil family member. I'm just throwing things out there. Trying to start rumors.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Well according to lore, the "vestige" somehow manages to destroy the dark anchor above the Imperial City which brings an end to the 3 banner war. Presumably by destroying the other side of the Tharn family. Perhaps Abnar makes an appearance in Cyrodiil to crush his evil family member. I'm just throwing things out there. Trying to start rumors.

Hmmm.. that would make for a very interesting one time in game event...

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    I read here that faction swappers don't deserve respect, Well I'm a faction swapper. Once a time ago DC was rolling every week, so I flipped to EP cause they was always 3rd on faction leader board helped some EP guilds even fought alongside them. "that was the first time I was praised for anything in this game". Helping a faction that needed faction flippers so badly to fix the imbalance of players.

The faction that was super weak needed a boost from good players and look at them today much better I'm glad.

I just wanted to be clear, the way I look at it is sometimes you need a break from your faction and it's not a bad thing at all.

Also being a loyalist means nothing in this game I've been emperor only on DC 10 times and no one praised me for that. "Thank god anyways, no life XD"

this game is about pvping with friends and have fun with the little time you got left. if you only surround yourself with people that are DC,AD,EP only you are missing more than half the fun in this game..

There is nice and funny people on all sides and i've enjoyed playing with all of those people.

So why deprive yourself from meeting new people and having a fun time too?

#Roadto500 keep chat family friendly till then XD

tenor.gif
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol are we all still pretending that people faction swap to help the losing factions, when in 90% of the cases people flip to the side that has an AP train going...

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Magden Healer) , Féline Dion (StamDK)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Doris From Dispatch (Magblade Healer, AD)

GM: Animal Control

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's ask emily what her reason s are
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

tenor.gif
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif

Is it weird that I dont think of that in Michel Scotts voice, but the silky smooth buttery warm voice of name...I'm a little wet
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

tenor.gif

Is it weird that I dont think of that in Michel Scotts voice, but the silky smooth buttery warm voice of name...I'm a little wet

giphy.gif