Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

When you think you're amazing but then realize the PVP event on and the enemies are just bad

validifyedneb18_ESO
When a random group feels like a premade...

unknown.png

... then you feel bad for all the PVE normies who just want to do the event :E
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you playing on an alt? You technically shouldn’t be encountering PVE normies if you have a mid/high MMR. I’ve been running BGs all day today and am seeing the same old faces and premades I see any other time I run BGs.
    Peace-Weaver | Aldmeri Dominion | PS4 NA

Sarenthia | Altmer Sorcerer
    Aurielle | Breton Warden
    Drusílla | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khuthala | RedguardTemplar
    Malignant gra-Nuloma | Orc Dragonknight

For the Queen!
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭
    Rip ur acc 4 names n shames
    PC-NA
    Red Lotus

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDk
    MagDK
    StamMAGwarden
    Magplar
    Badblade(s)
    Stamsorc
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Are you playing on an alt? You technically shouldn’t be encountering PVE normies if you have a mid/high MMR. I’ve been running BGs all day today and am seeing the same old faces and premades I see any other time I run BGs.

Yeah lol, this char is about 3-4 months old and I do a BG a day if even. MMR should be pretty high though. Its easy to get into PvP streamers BGs for example.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Don't worry bout us PVE'ers! We go there to DIE and donate AP to the PVP'ers! At least I do. I don't mind at all. In Cyrodil today dying all over the place. What a blast! Only play No CP so it (to me at least) is better and we are on more equal footing but I almost always lose. LOL. Leveled both Assault and Support on one character in about three hours. Couldn't of had more fun doing it.

So don't worry. It's a lot of fun, win or lose and if I played a lot of PVP I'm sure I would get better.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may see me in there one day... if I ever do BGs. :D
    Edited by kadochka on January 11, 2019 1:46AM
    NA & EU, all PC!
    🐱 @kadochka the cat mom 🐱

About: my characters and me:
    MY MAINS (all female characters):
    NA:
    Ruvaakro Nahkriin - Breton blazing tank, vamp
    Lahvraan Do Onikaan - Altmer healplar
    Haziel-la - sweet, chubby kitty chef, mama role
    EU:
    Orthuna gra-Murug - big orcsorc, chef, mama role
    Penelope Hunter - Breton healplar
    Can't-Heal-Will-Revive - derpy Argonian warden tank, real name Izelda
    Kamii Ob’zahari - totally law-abiding, non-thief Khajiit
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

How it should work but it’s not how it actually works, while I end up facing the same people there’s games where I clearly shouldn’t be in the match. Or they group me with new players against veterans.

Ebonheart Pact: Templar - Overlord - Knight Paladin Tiberium Aka The Golden Saint

• Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have to admit it feels like I have been clubbing seals the last day or so...
  • VikingBerserker
    I've had the opposite experience. I typically do quite well, but I have been completely shutdown in a handful of matches this week. Just barely breaking positive on k/d.