The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you think you're amazing but then realize the PVP event on and the enemies are just bad

validifyedneb18_ESO
validifyedneb18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
When a random group feels like a premade...

unknown.png

... then you feel bad for all the PVE normies who just want to do the event :E
EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing on an alt? You technically shouldn’t be encountering PVE normies if you have a mid/high MMR. I’ve been running BGs all day today and am seeing the same old faces and premades I see any other time I run BGs.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip ur acc 4 names n shames
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Are you playing on an alt? You technically shouldn’t be encountering PVE normies if you have a mid/high MMR. I’ve been running BGs all day today and am seeing the same old faces and premades I see any other time I run BGs.

Yeah lol, this char is about 3-4 months old and I do a BG a day if even. MMR should be pretty high though. Its easy to get into PvP streamers BGs for example.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Don't worry bout us PVE'ers! We go there to DIE and donate AP to the PVP'ers! At least I do. I don't mind at all. In Cyrodil today dying all over the place. What a blast! Only play No CP so it (to me at least) is better and we are on more equal footing but I almost always lose. LOL. Leveled both Assault and Support on one character in about three hours. Couldn't of had more fun doing it.

So don't worry. It's a lot of fun, win or lose and if I played a lot of PVP I'm sure I would get better.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may see me in there one day... if I ever do BGs. :D
    Edited by kadochka on January 11, 2019 1:46AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

How it should work but it’s not how it actually works, while I end up facing the same people there’s games where I clearly shouldn’t be in the match. Or they group me with new players against veterans.

• Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have to admit it feels like I have been clubbing seals the last day or so...
  • VikingBerserker
    VikingBerserker
    ✭✭✭
    I've had the opposite experience. I typically do quite well, but I have been completely shutdown in a handful of matches this week. Just barely breaking positive on k/d.