The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307-booted from server

• PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    Error 307 while sitting on my mount. Wife playing next to me on the same 150/150 connection with no issues. Brand new computer a week old. Fresh installs on everything last week. WHY ZOS?
  • Kiira
    Kiira
    ✭✭
    I just had this error now.... I was assuming because I went AFK but usually it gives me the "You have been logged out due to inactivity." Then yet.... Sometimes it gives me no error at all. Ill just wait a few and try again I suppose.
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    nevermind
    Edited by Synapsis123 on April 20, 2018 9:22PM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got this on EU and can't log on

KyfdlzP.png

same with a friend of mine

EDIT: Wait 10+ mins to log on back.
    Edited by makreth on April 21, 2018 2:16PM
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me right now.
  • degarmo_ESO
    degarmo_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Been having issues all day between 307 error and not being able to get in game at all. Prior to today, it didn't happen once since launch.
  • degarmo_ESO
    degarmo_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mine ended up being a conflict with the Master Recipe List addon and another one. Once I deleted it, life changed and I was able to get back into game and get more boxes.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this issue yesterday too, I disabled all addons before logging in and then it worked. Put the most important addons back on and it still worked, so dont know rly, seems like some addons caused it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • RavenMind1
    Was anybody getting a lot of LUA errors at bankers before this happened by any chance?
  • Túrin_Vidsmidr
    Túrin_Vidsmidr
    ✭✭✭
    It's happening!
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just had this a few minutes ago, and I've not been allowed back on yet. Clearly it's not my internet playing up or I wouldn't be able to post this (I am posting from the same PC as I play ESO on, via the same wired connection to the same router using fibre connection from the same ISP - I can also log in on my 2nd account).
    Edited by Epona222 on May 11, 2018 11:57PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Sagz
    Sagz
    ✭✭
    I never had this problem, ever. I went to purchase somerset (might be a mistake) it logged me out to purchase. I pay for the upgrade, get confirmation, log in do my banking/decon some stuff, craft a piece of gear for another toon, guild store, log off to switch toons, says already logged in, kicks me, now i get error 307. Ticket is open, and by reading this post it wont be any help and now i have to play the waiting game to see if it "fixes itself"

• RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm , I got this error on my just newly created account , and cant log in anymore ,
    I can log in with my Old account without problems but with my new it says Bootet from server...
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, after 5 or 10 mins. booted to log in screen.

This started with summerset. I did every thing I can on my end, played other games just to see If I lose connection, only lose connection to server, with ESO. Hoping patch fixes it.

Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent around 30 minutes trying to log in and had this message at least 15 times. Game is unplayable. :(
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    This happens when I'm on a target dummy
  • cairo_x
    cairo_x
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting the error after the server dropped me due the massive lag server. I can't get in game after 6 different attempts and now the message error 307.
  • Forvet
    Forvet
    ✭✭✭
    I just got this error for the first time. I was playing just fine, then I got "Booted from server" and cannot log back in.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been getting this error 307 booted from server message when parsing on a 3m skeleton I just bought for the new house we got. After getting booted I get unexpected internal error has occurred when trying to sign in several times afterwards.

My internet is hardwired to my Xbox and I’m typing this message on the internet WiFi so all is good in those regards.
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this error on EU PC just now.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Callum
    Callum
    ✭✭
    Getting this error constantly now today, just started around half an hour ago, and don't even remotely tell me its my internet or pc ZOS , both running to perfection and its 500 / 500 fiber.
  • Bloodraven187
    Bloodraven187
    ✭✭✭
    I just got this porting into my primary residence, twice
    Edited by Bloodraven187 on October 20, 2018 1:52AM
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got this error now the second time. Actually, i can log in with another account, no problems, but the "booted" account gets this error on and on for a while.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booted from server error 307- I guess my internet only works with other stuff. Well watching youtube then.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Petoften
    Petoften
    ✭✭✭
    Happens to me from time to time. Happening now.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened just right now... was turning in master writs, boom 307 booted. Managed to log in back after 10-15 minutes, but about 5 minutes later 307 booted again while doing absolutely nothing and just looking at my stats...
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    please fix this, I know you won't. but hoping you hired someone that cares sometime soon and will actually fix the issue on YOUR server
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 307 booted from server. Happened on Cyrodiil when running to zerg. So it is not error on my end. All Works just fine while i write this. It is linked to same kind of server problems when the game kicks you out from Cyrodiil. You run to zerg at it can just crash your game. Camoon fix this allready. Crappy servers i think.
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    y'all are hoping and waiting for a fix in vain. I've been unable to play ESO since late September... after I logged on, its like playing dice to try and load any of my characters. ZOS would rather patch some odd typo or some other silly things than address the huge elephant in the room that reliable communication with their servers is upto ****.

ZOS is always busy blaming addons or your PC or your router or your ISP ( they might just say like Trump that you live in a ****hole country ) rather than admitting they have some serious issues on THEIR side.
    Edited by Korax on January 9, 2019 7:41PM
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DieAlteHexe

Are you still getting Error 307?

Error 307 is a general disconnection error that can be caused by server issues or if something happens with the connection on your end.

I am getting it and my connection is running perfectly just had the ISP test me.
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
This discussion has been closed.