Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Size of Elsweyr

Chaos2088
Chaos2088
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey people on the forums.

So gunna try and keep this short and sweet. Do you think that the Elsweyr chapter will be a couple of zones? or one big zone...like Morrowind and Summerset (well + little one Artaeum)?

Since the leak and the massive(hard to miss/look whats coming) hint that we all got the other day, I've been wondering about what Elsweyr will look like in game. Looking at the world map, the country right next to it Valenwood is roughly the same size............so.....

Valenwood is split into three full zones in game with a thumb print of it in Reapers March. Looking at previous chapters in regards to overworld content, I have doubts, if Elsweyr were a whole land chunk it will match up to what we have in Valenwood, aka delves....world bosses, skyshards.

Not saying it has to match it 50/50, different country different things, but think will make my heart sink a little if the scaling was not quite right. I know the zone is done and dusted, ready for testing and shipping...all that jazz...just wanted to know what other players thought?
@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP

The Size of Elsweyr 26 votes

I hope its one zone, the same scale as Morrowind and Summerset
30%
TiedänKuramas9tailsboggoshaarkyyFortunattoJobooAGSCyberSkoomaAznarb 8 votes
I hope it is a couple of zones with equal amount of content as a base game zone
50%
MojmirSmaxxAjaxandrielTerraDewBerrySilverwillowkylewwefanNeoealthJacen_VeronSilverPawsgjohnson146PyrrhicJordanWizardryPanWriter 13 votes
I hope I win the lottery...I don't care about your post.....
7%
Seminolegirl1992Mintaka5 2 votes
potato
11%
CookiestealerMastreusfaolan2018 3 votes