Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

The Size of Elsweyr

Chaos2088
Chaos2088
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey people on the forums.

So gunna try and keep this short and sweet. Do you think that the Elsweyr chapter will be a couple of zones? or one big zone...like Morrowind and Summerset (well + little one Artaeum)?

Since the leak and the massive(hard to miss/look whats coming) hint that we all got the other day, I've been wondering about what Elsweyr will look like in game. Looking at the world map, the country right next to it Valenwood is roughly the same size............so.....

Valenwood is split into three full zones in game with a thumb print of it in Reapers March. Looking at previous chapters in regards to overworld content, I have doubts, if Elsweyr were a whole land chunk it will match up to what we have in Valenwood, aka delves....world bosses, skyshards.

Not saying it has to match it 50/50, different country different things, but think will make my heart sink a little if the scaling was not quite right. I know the zone is done and dusted, ready for testing and shipping...all that jazz...just wanted to know what other players thought?
@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP

The Size of Elsweyr 20 votes

I hope its one zone, the same scale as Morrowind and Summerset
35%
TiedänKuramas9tailsboggoFortunattoJobooAGSCyberSkoomaAznarb 7 votes
I hope it is a couple of zones with equal amount of content as a base game zone
50%
MojmirSmaxxAjaxandrielAhnastashiaSilverwillowkylewwefanJacen_VeronSilverPawsgjohnson146Wizardry 10 votes
I hope I win the lottery...I don't care about your post.....
10%
Seminolegirl1992Mintaka5 2 votes
potato
5%
Cookiestealer 1 vote
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they say that Elsweyr would be released in four expansions? Probably ''four zones'', as well. I would guess two in Anequina and two in Pelletine.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar size or larger would be good.
    PlayStation NA
    1000+ CP
    DC Khajit NB Stormproof
    DC Argonian Templar Stormproof
    DC Dark Elf Sorc Stormproof
    DC High Elf NB Stormproof
    DC Dark Elf DK Stormproof
    AD Redguard DK Stormproof
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof
    DC Breton Warden Stormproof
    DC Redguard Sorc Stormproof
    DC Redguard Templar Stormproof

PlayStation EU
    258 CP
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof
  • Ahnastashia
    Ahnastashia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it will have a few zones but I doubt that is what we will get. Even if we somehow manage to get several zones.. they will be mostly land masses where you can't get to anything. They will be just for show. Like Morrowind with most of the landmass being inaccessible.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anequina & Pellitine, two zones for the sake of lore

I already voted this elsewhere.........
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50