The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Fight for Your Alliance During the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event!"

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Tyrion87 wrote: »
    But will Event Tickets be visible (added) in the currency tab in our inventory?

I see no tickets added in the currency tab. Anyone else?

Just did a Scouting quest, turned it in, no tickets showed up in my inventory (under the currency tab).... what gives?

Edit: Just did all of Bruma's town quests, and another scouting mission...nothing.... this is really not cool.

I did have 12 tickets when I logged in today. Went and bought my "berries" and that left 2 in my inventory.... after I did all the missions above ....I still have only 2 tickets in my inventory.

Two things:

--You only get two tix per account per day.
    --My tix only showed up after I opened the reward box.

Edited by Threemoons on January 11, 2019 6:47PM
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, but i am confused about the Indrik's evolution. How many berries i need to evolve my indrik? And which ones?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the event dye stamps. Im not seeing them
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, but i am confused about the Indrik's evolution. How many berries i need to evolve my indrik? And which ones?

You'll need one of each of the Dawnwood Berries to create the Dawnwod Indriik.
  • HungryMonkey007
    Beardimus wrote: »
    How much AP do Imperial City districts give normally? I thought it was 3k, so during event it should be 6k, but I’m still only getting 3k. Is this a bug or is the Imperial City excluded? The event announcement includes Imperial City so it should be double AP.

Have you used the scroll?

Yes. Maybe my memory is failing me and normal district capture is 1.5k. I just can’t find that written anywhere.