Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If Necros are a new class what weapons wold they use? No seriously?

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um just like what every other class uses double destroy staff for mag macers and depending on PvP or PVE will Duel Wield/bow or 2h for stam mancers lol
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    Seems like none of the current weapons fit a necro very well.

Restro staff
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't care what they use, I haven't been this excited for something ESO related since launch day!
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    collab_dri_1.jpg

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack! Huh? Huh?? Didn't see that coming, did you?
    259248-sheogorathsi.jpg
  • ezikeo
    ezikeo
    ✭✭✭
    We need a scythe.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I'm %90 percent sure the stamina variant of the class will be a disease based one with stamina scaling pets and also probably disease type dots,(%10 doubt cause stamblade has some disease damage in its kit, but come on now stamDk didn't stop zos from putting the best poison ability in the game to wardens)

So with that expectation in mind, I'll be planning to use mine with 2h/dual wield to maximize my damage while taking advantage of disease defile procs. Plus I have this weird feeling I might really enjoy playing a stamina pet spec, due to how easy it is to abuse pets in PvP.

Great just what we need more F'n pets, lol.

Wait, you're telling me you didn't expect pets when you heard ''necromancer''?

Pet sorc Zerg 2.0, now with constant major defile.

Sounds good to me, tired of asking for new stam morphs. And since they destroyed my toon once, I don't have to worry about getting nerfed or pushed out of meta anymore. As for constant major defile, we already have that and its called stamblade ;)
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 11, 2019 4:04PM
  • Bubbastic
    Bubbastic
    ✭✭✭
    They would throw rotten meatballs
    Edited by Bubbastic on January 11, 2019 3:59PM
    。◕‿◕。
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staves naturally for mag, duelwield/bow for stam.

I personally want a coldfire themed staff (already in game used by necromancer npcs) or a dark themed staff similar to the aura of the nightblade skills (also already in game used by npcs).
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 handed staff
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish necromancer would be a skill line like Psijic and not a new class. I ain’t dropping my MagDk lol.
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    the same as all the other classes

Sword&board/ice staff for tanks

DW/Bow for stam dps

fire/lightning staff for mag dps

resto/resto for healer
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Mine will have at least a resto staff B)

^

resto skill line getting some damage/pet skills?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be appropriate if ZOS changed some of the magic to Daedric and Aedric. Perhaps Templars could do Aedric damage and Necromancers could do Daedric damage? Then again... I guess no staves would apply toward those.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fart jokes.

Hopefully
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess would be either staves, or bows, one handed or two handed melee weapons.

But that’s just a guess.