Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Necromancer Champion Of Meridia of the Mages Guild And Psjiic Order

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else feel they need to address this? like unique dialogue? it would feel a bit off like on the level on how people in the base game zones do not recognize you are a vampire.

Something like meridia saying she dislikes us but is just using us or lie options for the mages guild, etc.
Edited by Aliyavana on January 8, 2019 9:43PM
Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be good but it is impractical to rework the quests to have this. It is certainly not worth the costs.
    Really, idk
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any need for this. They are all quite happy to work with someone who is a Vampire, Lycanthrope, Dark Brotherhood member, thief, person with maximum heat and/or an astronomical bounty. Just having Necromancer as your underlying Class is no big deal by comparison.

PC EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares about coherent story and lore? People asked for necromancer and we will have it. $$$ matters. Maybe we can have some Kirkbride sci-fi stuff too.
    Dominion Loyalist
    Sotha Sil | Vivec| EU-PC | CP810+
    Proud Solo PVPer

Gepe Magsorc - AR 40

Gepe Direnni Magplar - AR 25
    Gepe Aundae Magblade - AR 16
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is just a gameplay. Meridia hates undead, yet you can be a vampire and she pays no attention. Same for Mages Guild and Psjiic. They don't care about vampire or werewolf member. It's an MMO - that's the problem. In a single game NPCs could refuse to talk or something. But not in MMO.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Alik'r quest line will have no sense as a Necromancer PC :')
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50

• Eremith
    Eremith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Things u'd need to rework:

Old Mainquest (Lyris: "Wait, u want to recruit a necromancer?? R u trying to be funny or r u really that [edit: bad word for not-smart]?" Sansa Han will be sooo happy \o/)
    Mages Guild (founded and led by Vanus with the purpuse of ridding tamriel of necromancy)
    A message across tamriel (Vanus, lol, be faster than the slaughterfish when u have to swim to stirk)
    Alikr Desert zone quests (try to persuade the guards on the dock its a good idea to let a necro in their lands when they have their hands full with two of em already)
    Aertaeum (who'd think boss-of-valsiren would ban a necro for being what he is? They'd prolly wouldnt let u into Alinor anyways)
    Hews Bane (Those guys r mainly redguards aswell)
    Aldmeri Zones after Marbruk (the queen wont be fond of necros anymore)
    The Rift (w/ the Wormcult trying to enslave companion spirits and sinmur)
    Glenumbra (Wormcult farming reputation for u again)
    Rivenspire (the peasants might have an opinion against undead thralls)
    Southern Bangkorai (Prejudiceless Redguards again, fighting a necromantress)
    Eastmarch (King Jorunn might have an opinion aswell after what his brother tried to pull with his dead sister)
    Not quite sure about Shadowfenn iirr the skinstealers were using necro magic aswell? Argonians prolly dont care, to relaxed to bother. "Nahhh beko, u have to do what u have to do, the river flows and noone cares."

On the upside: That Indoril guy in Stonefalls prolly thinks u r cool, kinda, well he has the bigger one ;)

Doesnt really qualify for a sad Drizzt Do'Urden backstory aswell, as u could just learn some real magic.

Awesome arguments here.
    Sadly, we already know ZOS don't give a duck about the lore and immersive issues and inconsistencies.
    Really disappointed. Another one great MMORPG is ruined by money-driven and crowd-controlled developement.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    PC EU
    Reported a bug? You should know "they have a long list of other bugs to ignore long before they get round to ignoring this one"(c).

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an MMO people.......there is going to be stuff like this, if it erks you that much....don't play the game.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Eremith
    Eremith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    This is an MMO people.......there is going to be stuff like this, if it erks you that much....don't play the game.

That's what I'm doing now actually.
    I was in slack-mode lately which means I didn't play the game actively but I was checking out what's going on in the game and I've been waiting for something interesting that might get me back to the game.
    It was so nice to see the news about necrodancers, you know. For me personally, it's like Pandaria announcement in WoW. It's like "are you kidding me?".
    I'm still here just because I've spent some lifetime in this game, I've putted some efforts and invested some money into it, it has been a great game mostly, and now I've got fractured but whole, if you know what I mean.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    PC EU
    Reported a bug? You should know "they have a long list of other bugs to ignore long before they get round to ignoring this one"(c).

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Things u'd need to rework:

Old Mainquest (Lyris: "Wait, u want to recruit a necromancer?? R u trying to be funny or r u really that [edit: bad word for not-smart]?" Sansa Han will be sooo happy \o/)
    Mages Guild (founded and led by Vanus with the purpuse of ridding tamriel of necromancy)
    A message across tamriel (Vanus, lol, be faster than the slaughterfish when u have to swim to stirk)
    Alikr Desert zone quests (try to persuade the guards on the dock its a good idea to let a necro in their lands when they have their hands full with two of em already)
    Aertaeum (who'd think boss-of-valsiren would ban a necro for being what he is? They'd prolly wouldnt let u into Alinor anyways)
    Hews Bane (Those guys r mainly redguards aswell)
    Aldmeri Zones after Marbruk (the queen wont be fond of necros anymore)
    The Rift (w/ the Wormcult trying to enslave companion spirits and sinmur)
    Glenumbra (Wormcult farming reputation for u again)
    Rivenspire (the peasants might have an opinion against undead thralls)
    Southern Bangkorai (Prejudiceless Redguards again, fighting a necromantress)
    Eastmarch (King Jorunn might have an opinion aswell after what his brother tried to pull with his dead sister)
    Not quite sure about Shadowfenn iirr the skinstealers were using necro magic aswell? Argonians prolly dont care, to relaxed to bother. "Nahhh beko, u have to do what u have to do, the river flows and noone cares."

On the upside: That Indoril guy in Stonefalls prolly thinks u r cool, kinda, well he has the bigger one ;)

Doesnt really qualify for a sad Drizzt Do'Urden backstory aswell, as u could just learn some real magic.

Awesome arguments here.
    Sadly, we already know ZOS don't give a duck about the lore and immersive issues and inconsistencies.
    Really disappointed. Another one great MMORPG is ruined by money-driven and crowd-controlled developement.

LOL, Given the scope of differences in a SP vs MMORPG, ZoS has done incredibly well in terms of lore. It's there, just have to take the nerd rage blinders off. This isn't you anime-modded Skyrim kiddos
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    They don't necessarily have to know you're a vampire or necromancer if you hide it well.