The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Snipe doesn’t need a nerf until

• CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is strong, but without it, there wouldnt be the whole ranged archer type that people want to play. I do not have a nb or use snipe, but no matter how annoying snipe is I wouldnt want to ruin a whole playstyle.

Maybe remove major defile?? Replace with maim?
    Edited by CompM4s on December 29, 2018 2:40PM
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god fix the health desync that snipe causes first. Why is that even a thing still in this game after how many people have complained about it???
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor has been nerfed a ton. It’s barely worth running anymore except on certain classes like DK. Medium is great right now. There is no heavy armor meta anymore. We saw the end of it with the massive mobility nerfs. Now if you’re referring to the giant influx of tanks with lots of snares and AOE damage that’s a bit different.
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it Doesn't need nerfed at all.
    stop trying to destroy Snipe
    stop trying to destroy our ranged playstyle every single day making request threads to destroy archer playstyle.
    nothing wrong with what we have, its been here since 5+ years.
    this is really childish and selfish.

if anything, it needs a faster cast time and alot more damage added to it.

All i hear is "stop trying to nerf our zero skill p***y playstyle that lets us spam the hardest hitting skill that also applies the strongest debuff in the game at players 40 meters away while im safe behind my zerg"
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heav, armor meta has died a while ago. I have higher resistances only slight worse heals way better stamina sustain I can do 9 dodge rolls vs only 3 and the first 3 ones are basically free. I have way more damage im way more agile and faster then heavy. And with a medium crafted tank set I'm equally as tanky if not more since dodgerolling mitigates so much damage. I have per day at least 5 situations witch I wouldn't have survived in heavy armor. I'm sitting at a comfortable 26-27k hp in medium as a Khajiit. I've turned medium 3 months ago and never looked back this is so much better.
    Sincerely, a medium armor stamplar.

P. S. The heav, armor meta is a figment of people's imagination, most people(the experienced player rs) I know wear light or medium expecially after fm was nerfed and after speed pots were most of the good players ditched it for medium/light tank sets
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on January 7, 2019 11:29AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Snipe is strong, but without it, there wouldnt be the whole ranged archer type that people want to play. I do not have a nb or use snipe, but no matter how annoying snipe is I wouldnt want to ruin a whole playstyle.

Maybe remove major defile?? Replace with maim?

I'd be fine with it removed, not replaced with another debuff. It'd be an appropriate nerf, that or reduce the damage.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes heavy armor is so insanely strong, you get a bit extra health and a few % of resistances while losing a lot of damage an sustain.
    But the only way to beat it, is definitely sniping
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop trying to destroy our ranged playstyle every single day making request threads to destroy archer playstyle.

And this is a perfect example of a stamblade or stamdk who will probably cry nerf cloak or nerf sorcs cuz they killed me.

But seriously do tell us why this doesn't need a look at as well as the dam.n draining shot which is extremely broken
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And this is a perfect example of a stamblade or stamdk who will probably cry nerf cloak or nerf sorcs cuz they killed me.

But seriously do tell us why this doesn't need a look at as well as the dam.n draining shot which is extremely broken

Stamblade uses cloak lol
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You realize anything effective against heavy armor tank is equally if not more effective against other types ?

So you were ok with sloads with apply and forget meta? . [/quote]

Not at all. Proc Sets and unresistable damage are pure cheese. I run a pure stat build and will continue to do so on my mag sorc.

Let me clarify what I mean by heavy armor meta. Heavy armor meta began when ZOS added insane burst damage potential to heavy armor users. As a result, you had unkillable stam toons running around at light speed destroying everyone they came across. ZOS ostensibly realized this was a mistake and so promoted bleeds and oblivion damage (also to counter damage shields). Realizing these changes weren’t enough they began adding item sets attainable by light and medium armor users that allowed them to also get super high resists to coincide with their high burst damage thus theoretically balancing things out. This in turn has led to entire zergs of toons with 30k+ resists who ate unkillable. All of this constitutes the heavy armor meta.

• O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope this is a joke :D
    Because if you think it doesn’t need fixing you’re playing a completely different game. The fact people suddenly freeze then drop dead by getting hit with 3 snipes and not even seeing one of them confirms it’s broken lmfao
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The heavy armour meta. Lul

Heavy armour for mag builds has sucked for over a year. All but really one uses light as its meta cause its so much more damage, and sustain. And its defense isn't far off. Light got even more desirable for DK warden and templar and a bit worse for magsorc and magblade (Two classes who have to use shields in light)

You mean the heavy armour stam meta.
    What they needed to do was bring back stand your ground with the caveat of lower speed, and keep speed balanced with a bonus for med builds. Instead they left stand your ground weak and just blanket nerfed speed so now med builds and heavy builds both have the same, mediocre, mobility.
    Take a guess what they will do though. Slap nerfs to snares and then make speed a problem yet again, and we'll be back to square one.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Take a guess what they will do though. Slap nerfs to snares and then make speed a problem yet again, and we'll be back to square one.

kek how is sanic an issue?
    sounds like l2run

I guess you like freecasting on immobilized combatants
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it hits for 11K, dude!!! Are you *** kidding? Two shots can kill 90% of players instantly and cannot at all be countered.
    Edited by Mintaka5 on January 9, 2019 6:19PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heavier wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »

kek how is sanic an issue?
    sounds like l2run

I guess you like freecasting on immobilized combatants

I guess you like your easy clutching off OP builds (especially with the engine/lag issues) instead of learning to outplay and kill opponents.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.