How to bow/bow NB In BGs by Ovenface

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    I’m curious if i have any requests on the next mini-tutorial video i make. Anything specific you guys want to know about the way i play this?

How to get an asylum bow without PvE
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I’m curious if i have any requests on the next mini-tutorial video i make. Anything specific you guys want to know about the way i play this?

How to get an asylum bow without PvE

Still trying to figure this out myself
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should do a video on how to deal with each type of class: 5 classes and Mag and Stam version of each.

Then take it a bit further with a video on how to deal with different types of groups.
    Edited by Skoomah on January 9, 2019 7:51PM
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    You should do a video on how to deal with each type of class: 5 classes and Mag and Stam version of each.

Then take it a bit further with a video on how to deal with different types of groups.

I like this idea. Thank you
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one enjoyed the video immensely. It's definitely not for everyone, because most don't have the patience or discipline. I would call it a passive/aggressive play-style !

One thing that does baffle me is how you get into stealth so easily. I mean I know it's just a button press, but far too many times I try and stealth and get the open eye icon. I'm also a Vamp so it's not that.

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    I for one enjoyed the video immensely. It's definitely not for everyone, because most don't have the patience or discipline. I would call it a passive/aggressive play-style !

One thing that does baffle me is how you get into stealth so easily. I mean I know it's just a button press, but far too many times I try and stealth and get the open eye icon. I'm also a Vamp so it's not that.

If you have a DoT on you or you’ve got a DoT on an enemy, you won’t be able to stealth for 5 seconds after the last tick (if you avoid combat). With that said, if you kill the target that got you into combat, you can immediately stealth again, since combat is over. Does this make sense? I hope that helps.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

If you have a DoT on you or you’ve got a DoT on an enemy, you won’t be able to stealth for 5 seconds after the last tick (if you avoid combat). With that said, if you kill the target that got you into combat, you can immediately stealth again, since combat is over. Does this make sense? I hope that helps.

Ive been wary of doing DoT damage for awhile. (I didn't know about the 5 second timer). Which is why I don't have any on my bar. One of my sets is Strength of the Automaton so I just want to do physical damage. Yet still have issues trying to stealth.

I notice you have PI and Acid spray, and I think you mention you have double DoTs on one of your bows? Yet you still are able to stealth at will even after a firing a few Acid Sprays.

Something else is at play here. I gotta figure it out.

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Time to give ESO another chance to entertain me. I’ll be reforging this build so i look forward to seeing you all
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Time to give ESO another chance to entertain me. I’ll be reforging this build so i look forward to seeing you all

I thought I saw you online the other day. Welcome back dude.

Your build got nerfed pretty hard in some ways but I think you could still play it similarly and have a slight dmg decrease but significant defense increase. I’m on stamblade this patch.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought I saw you online the other day. Welcome back dude.

Your build got nerfed pretty hard in some ways but I think you could still play it similarly and have a slight dmg decrease but significant defense increase. I’m on stamblade this patch.

You’re on stamblade?! That is fantastic! Let us riot together my friend! I read the changes... they were probably warranted but i’ll make it work. There is always something i can break in this game. See you soon
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll warm up the tea.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not a BG build. However gj nice video bro, just do yourself a favor and make another video using cyro footage.
    Having this build on a bg team is equal to -1 players.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not a BG build. However gj nice video bro, just do yourself a favor and make another video using cyro footage.

Ovenface has an extremely high MMR. He is the exception, not the rule.

• MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ovenface has an extremely high MMR. He is the exception, not the rule.

Lol I'll trust u then Thoggy
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly with the built in heem jas (reapers mark), 6 target mass hysteria, buffed power extraction and the flexibility to use shrouded daggers stamblade is in a much better spot for group participation.
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah oven plays in proximity and nukes people actually on his team mates. Very good nb
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas. I’m looking forward to running into everyone again. I have been working 16+ hours daily lately but it’ll slow down here soon and i’ll log on and queue up
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry Thog... i don’t drink often. I’m *** up
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good video Zeromaz. Looking forward to seeing the new stamblade bow builds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry Thog... i don’t drink often. I’m *** up

Ha it’s all good man, I was super drunk too. I had to take a call from fiancé and then about 2 min into it I had to take a work call, then had to call back fiancé after.