The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ebony Bear Welcomes all New Elder Scrolls Players!

• DeductiveBear23
    Seuferkb14a_ESO
    I have your GT and will send you an Invite later tonight.
    Edited by DeductiveBear23 on December 31, 2018 2:53PM
  • AureliaSkye
    AureliaSkye
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? I've been playing for a long time, but have been soloing so far. I'm on most nights after work for a few hours.

GT: Sylesa
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi AureliaSkye,
    Really busy today I will get this out to you as soon as I can later today. I want to get a dungeon group going but it likely wont be until after tonight, with New Year's eve it will likely be pretty chaotic. I look forward to adventuring with you!
  • Solidus2
    Solidus2
    This looks like a pretty good guild you've gotten started. I have a few questions:

Will two brand new players be welcome here? I am a 15 year WoW/Rift veteran, so I am picking up all the curves well in ESO, but I definitely need help with crafted sets and such. My wifey plays as well, but she is a brand new MMO gamer. She is very apprehensive to join a guild for fear of judgment being a "sucky casual gamer," especially when I bring up the topic of dungeons with other players.

Would we be able to group up and learn dungeons and mechanics? Would we be at home here, laughing our way through the wipes as new players? We both work, play on the weekends and evenings, and take the game seriously for what we do, but it is not our life!

In addition - we don't take our gaming outside of the game. I don't join facebooks, channels, this-and-that, for gaming. I feel the in-game or Xbox group voice tools to be sufficient. Is this a welcome sentiment?

I would love to hear back from you! Thanks!
  • lilkupar
    lilkupar
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join.
    Gt LittleKupar
  • KI77JOY
    KI77JOY
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm looking for a group to run dungeons and trials. I'd like to join yours. KI77JOY
  • DeductiveBear23
    Solidus2 wrote: »
    This looks like a pretty good guild you've gotten started. I have a few questions:

Will two brand new players be welcome here? I am a 15 year WoW/Rift veteran, so I am picking up all the curves well in ESO, but I definitely need help with crafted sets and such. My wifey plays as well, but she is a brand new MMO gamer. She is very apprehensive to join a guild for fear of judgment being a "sucky casual gamer," especially when I bring up the topic of dungeons with other players.

Would we be able to group up and learn dungeons and mechanics? Would we be at home here, laughing our way through the wipes as new players? We both work, play on the weekends and evenings, and take the game seriously for what we do, but it is not our life!

In addition - we don't take our gaming outside of the game. I don't join facebooks, channels, this-and-that, for gaming. I feel the in-game or Xbox group voice tools to be sufficient. Is this a welcome sentiment?

I would love to hear back from you! Thanks!

Hi Solidus2,

It sounds like you and the Mrs. are very well suited for life in Ebony Bear. I too am a working man, I work 2 jobs, from 7-3 I am an "IT Guy" and after 3 I became a "maintenance guy / janitor" until about 8:00 pm.

I enjoy playing in the evening after work, I usually get on around 9:00 pm [EST] in the evening on weekdays and weekends because as you mentioned it is not my life either. We are still a small guild and have had one member try to start a looking for group in the Xbox Ebony Bear Guild Club board but no one appeared to be interested as we are mostly all solo players doing our on thing and get tied up in this and bettering our characters.

I would like to begin using the guild club board for just this purpose as we are slowly growing. We can start doing "Guild Things" and start to get to know our guild mates so when one needs help we can make ourselves available.You, my friend sound like you would be great at this type of thing. If you are still interested in an invite please forward yours and the Mrs' gamer tags and I will send you guys an invite. I would be very happy yo have you both on board.

Please let the Mrs. know that while I have been playing MMO type games for a little while only about 6 years I am still learning and asking questions too! If anyone makes her feel uncomfortable while in OUR guild then that person will be banished from Ebony Bear! But I am certain that won't happen from within our guild as we are all casual players and understand the strengths and weaknesses of each player for the most part.

"Never be nervous to ask a question, If you don't ask it may take longer to learn the answer!"
  • DeductiveBear23
    KI77JOY wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for a group to run dungeons and trials. I'd like to join yours. KI77JOY

Hi KI77JOY,

Thank you very much for your interest in Ebony Bear. I have sent you a guild invite and will follow up with a club invite after you have accepted the invitation. I look forward to seeing you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    lilkupar wrote: »
    I'd like to join.
    Gt LittleKupar

Hi LittleKupar,

Thank you very much for your interest in Ebony Bear. I have sent you a guild invite and will follow up with a club invite after you have accepted the invitation. I look forward to seeing you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hello New Interests,

I have sent invites to all who have requested one and await the GTs of two new potential members. If I have missed you, I have missed you I am sorry and please whisper me in game "DeductiveBear23". If you have not received an invite to the Ebony club please let me know and I will make sure you get one.

Thank you one and all for helping Ebony Bear Great!
  • MeraHunt
    MeraHunt
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join this guild please. I'm still new to ESO and figuring things out haha. I only really get to play a couple hours during the weekday and weekends so it's a very casual play. My gamertag is MeraHunt.
  • Astromancr
    Astromancr
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild if you would have me! I have been playing ESO off and on since launch--so I like to think I know my way around the basics decently enough to help out newer players--but I'm still unfamiliar with mid - late-game content. I'm typically online (nearly) every day around late afternoon and well into the night / early mornings. I have a healer and DPS character so far, and I'm currently working on a tank. I'm admittedly incredibly shy around folks I've never met before, so I might be really quiet in game chat and in larger / busier parties until I can make a friend or two; I hope that won't be an issue.

My gamertag is Lady Sarcasm. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Edited by Astromancr on January 2, 2019 12:02PM
    Vera / High Elf Templar / Aldmeri Dominion
    LADY SARCASM on XBOX ONE
    Tumblr | Twitter | Mixer
  • DeductiveBear23
    MeraHunt wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to join this guild please. I'm still new to ESO and figuring things out haha. I only really get to play a couple hours during the weekday and weekends so it's a very casual play. My gamertag is MeraHunt.

Hello Mera,
    How often you get to play is not a requirement we do what we can when we can and if assistance is requested then assistance shall be arranged. My vision for Ebony Bear is to have members that play the way they want and not the way a Guild master forces them to play. I will send you an invite to the guild later today and an invite to the "club" after you have accepted. Thank you for your interest and see you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    Astromancr wrote: »
    I would love to join your guild if you would have me! I have been playing ESO off and on since launch--so I like to think I know my way around the basics decently enough to help out newer players--but I'm still unfamiliar with mid - late-game content. I'm typically online (nearly) every day around late afternoon and well into the night / early mornings. I have a healer and DPS character so far, and I'm currently working on a tank. I'm admittedly incredibly shy around folks I've never met before, so I might be really quiet in game chat and in larger / busier parties until I can make a friend or two; I hope that won't be an issue.

My gamertag is Lady Sarcasm. Hope to hear from you soon.

Good Day Lady Sarcasam,

... We would love to have you! and please do not take this the wrong way as I mean no ill intent - I feel you are a bit more serious player then the casual players we currently have in the guild. So if you are willing to accept our current casualness in the guild and the amount of time we play then you are more than welcome to be a member and I will send you the invitation later today. Thank you for your interest and see you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Everybody,
    Your invites have been sent. Hope to be adventuring with you soon!
  • godofstorms2603
    godofstorms2603
    Soul Shriven
    I have been playing for a week looking to find a guild that would be able to help get more into the game have a couple of characters but still trying stuff out woul like to join your clan

GT: godofstorms26
  • PansartaX08
    PansartaX08
    Soul Shriven
    GT PansartaX08 been playing for about 6 months and ready to join my first guild. Mostly PvE but I am up for learning!
  • Annancy
    Annancy
    Soul Shriven
    I am a casual player that has resorted to mostly solo play these days but would be interested in joining.

Tag - Double78
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Annancy,
    I think for the most part the majority of Ebony Bear are casual players. We have discovered to get to the good stuff we must invoke the MMO portion of the game and find some travel companions. Ebony Bear players seem to favor solo playing but will also join in the fun of a good 'ol fashioned dungeon spelunking! I will send you an invite just as soon I can today. Thank you for interest and see you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    I have been playing for a week looking to find a guild that would be able to help get more into the game have a couple of characters but still trying stuff out woul like to join your clan

GT: godofstorms26

Hi Storms,
    Just seeing your request here now sorry for the delay. It has been a busy and exciting week. The guild is growing and I am working on getting all who are interested invited. I will send you an invite later today. Thank you for your interest and see you in Tamriel!
  • DeductiveBear23
    GT PansartaX08 been playing for about 6 months and ready to join my first guild. Mostly PvE but I am up for learning!

Hello Pansarta,
    very nice to hear from you and happy to know that Ebony Bear is your First Guild. I hope we do not disappoint you. As you have likely already read through out the posts, we are a group of mostly casual players all teaching and learning the PvE, PvP and group aspects of the game. For the most part I think it is safe to say that the majority of us were once all just solo players and found that we need to invoke the MMO mechanics of the game to progress to bigger and better, which is where I hope we come in. Assisting in groups where needed while continuing the solo path as you feel fit. I hope that is ok with you and if so, I will extend your invitation later today. Thank you for your interest and see you Tamriel!.
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Annancy,
    I think for the most part the majority of Ebony Bear are casual players. We have discovered to get to the good stuff we must invoke the MMO portion of the game and find some travel companions. Ebony Bear players seem to favor solo playing but will also join in the fun of a good 'ol fashioned dungeon spelunking! I will send you an invite just as soon I can today. Thank you for interest and see you in Tamriel!

Hi Annancy,
    Can you confirm your Gamer Tag please. I am getting a Account Not Found error when trying to send to Double78
  • mrdrewlego
    mrdrewlego
    Soul Shriven
    Would I be able to join the guild. I am somewhat experienced in MMO/RPG mechanics though I am unsure about some in game mechanics involved in ESO especially in crafting. Additionally, I can only really play on weekends and not that active during the week in most cases. If willing to accept me my gt is Mrdrewlego.
  • DeductiveBear23
    mrdrewlego wrote: »
    Would I be able to join the guild. I am somewhat experienced in MMO/RPG mechanics though I am unsure about some in game mechanics involved in ESO especially in crafting. Additionally, I can only really play on weekends and not that active during the week in most cases. If willing to accept me my gt is Mrdrewlego.

Hello Mr. Drew,
    Of course you can join the Guild. We would be happy to have and if only weekends is your game time then only weekends it is! I will send you an invite ASAP. Welcome and thank you for your interest. See you in Tamriel!
  • Rawkuz723
    Rawkuz723
    Edited by Rawkuz723 on January 28, 2019 1:35AM
  • eso_user142752
    Edited by eso_user142752 on January 29, 2019 5:11AM
  • Rawkuz723
    Rawkuz723
    Edited by Rawkuz723 on January 28, 2019 1:33AM
  • balawender92ub17_ESO
    balawender92ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for members? Gamertag is BringOnTheEndII
  • Rawkuz723
    Rawkuz723
    Edited by Rawkuz723 on January 28, 2019 1:32AM
  • shastastic
    shastastic
    Soul Shriven
    I just recently started playing ESO. I played WoW for years. Im usually online in the afternoons. I’d love to join your guild. My gamer tag is Shastastic