The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Galactic Trade Market - Trading in Mournhold

Silvia0708
Silvia0708
✭✭✭✭
Galactic Trade Market was founded in 2014. Since 2015 we have been located in Mournhold. We have a friendly and pleasant guild chat and a pretty lively discord.
The minimum requirement is 50K sales per week.
Our MOURNHOLD store offers great selling opportunities, fun Community Events and a Guild House with EVERY attuned craft set.

We have two monthly sale-events:
- Loyalty Tax Back: It always takes four weeks and the best sellers will get back part of their monthly tax.
- Crazy Sale Saturday Also with prizes for the best sellers.

Furthermore, we offer a monthly social event at House of the Month. Here the members agree which house is the most pleasing. The winner receives a gold prize.

We have a weekly free Lottery Tax Back where the top 25 sellers participate and have the chance to get their weekly tax back in their entirety.

If you are interested, we would be pleased to welcome you.
Edited by Silvia0708 on November 9, 2018 12:12PM
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please contact: @Silvia0708 or @ScaryMonsters1980 in game if you would like to join :) A few spots are available.
    Edited by Silvia0708 on December 6, 2018 6:39PM
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting :)
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few spots are available :)
  • Walman
    Walman
    ✭✭
    Can i please get an invite? Good trader here.

Regards,

@Walman
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome to GTM @Walman!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are back in Mournhold and have free spots for you :)!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting :)!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a few free spots :)!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting :).
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    This month GALACTIC TRADE MARKET are running an ESO Trivia Quiz and a House Competition where the first prize is a Blood and Glory Music Box!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galactic Trade Market have their Trader in Mournhold again (a few free spots).

We now have a sisterguild:

The new Trading Guild GALACTIC MERCHANTS in Ebonheart are recruiting. We are a sister guild of the very successful GALACTIC TRADE MARKET. Our Guild Hall has a complete set of 188 Attunable Crafting Stations, Transmute Station, Outfit Station etc. Currently there are no membership requirements apart from a desire to make Gold! Ask me for an invite!

Please send me a message for joining one of the two guilds :)
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    This week GTM is in Wayrest. Come and visit us :)
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to bother, the item I put in the guild store were returned to me and I'm in the guild no more, can I ask you why? I didn't reach the weekly limit. thanks.
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    oh, I was forgotting, my name in game is AlexJarna, the pg name is Alexander Khalr