Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What nercomancer stuff would you like to see?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Assumes the rumours are true then what housing items would you like to see?
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise dead
    Drain resource pools
    Emo magic
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I already have a ''necromancer'' character who has her own house. I think the game already has really good options for necromancer-style furnishings. The Witches Festival and Wolfhunter dungeons brought in a lot of bone items, Dragonbones dungeons brought in some explicitly named necromancer items (stone tables and pillars with inscriptions).

some specific things I'd like:
    skulls/bones with candles on/around them instead of having to use the DB skull candles;
    pieces of mort flesh instead of having to use chunks of meat;
    pre-arrange bones for summoning areas instead of having to use many item slots to build my own
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I came to Housing section to get away from necromancer spam, guess I should have known better.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want them to have so many pets that ZOS can no longer ignore the "pets sitting on top of writ turnin locations" issue.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love if they add a basement that can be placed in any home. Necromancy is a forbidden art and it would make sense that I hide my nefarious inclinations in behind a trap door or a book case with a hidden door.
    Its an easy thing to achieve. You buy an 'item' such as aforementioned trap door or secret book case and place it in your home. It acts as loader for another zone.
    Edited by Zypheran on January 7, 2019 10:50AM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All things bones. Just morbid furniture that I can put in my spooky house
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeletons. A lot of skeletons in various poses.

What I want for my character who likes necromancy - abandoned house with place for rituals. Alinor house, something breton or dunmer can be quite good, but there is too few items for this - I'd like to have some damaged things (crates, furniture...), spoiled food, fleshflies...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine the one thing that would be nocromancer-specific is the "work in progress". By that I mean a half-reconstructed skeleton or fleshy, with a few bits not yet installed.