Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

Stupid question about forum use

devilsTear
devilsTear
✭✭✭
So I have a kinda dumb question lol
I keep getting notifications for a topic I don't wish to get notifications off anymore.. Is it possible to turn that off somewhere? I only use the forum on my phone as I don't have a computer if that matters anything.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click your name in the upper left corner of this page
    Click the drop-down box in the upper right corner (Below the search box and the go button) - says 'edit profile'
    On the left edge of the edit profile page, look for notification preferences

(im giving these instructions from a computer, it is possible the page looks different on a phone, but the edit profile option should still be there somewhere)
    Edited by Sharee on January 5, 2019 4:04PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the star next to it. If its yellow or filled in you are following it. I accidentally touched a star while scrolling and then got a billion emails from a topic. Just tap it again to unfollow.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    It's not favorited so the star thingie doesn't work, I posted in the 3 word story topic once but that was a long time ago and I don't want to follow it anymore.
    I tried checking notification preferences too but there's nothing there, I can uncheck the '' notify me of topics I posted in '' but then I'd lose the notifications that I do want to follow if that makes sense xD
    Thanks for the answers though.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    It's not favorited so the star thingie doesn't work, I posted in the 3 word story topic once but that was a long time ago and I don't want to follow it anymore.
    I tried checking notification preferences too but there's nothing there, I can uncheck the '' notify me of topics I posted in '' but then I'd lose the notifications that I do want to follow if that makes sense xD
    Thanks for the answers though.

I feel your pain... I posted a request in the change-my-forum-user-name thread and now I get a notification every stinkin' time someone else wants to change their forum name. :/
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can disable notifications for all participated threads, but not specific ones. It’s all-or-nothing.
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same question
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »

I have all notifications disabled except for 'private message received', and am using the 'participated' thread filter instead. It shows you all the topics you've replied to, and if there's a new post, it will be on top. Just check 'participated' everytime you start browsing the forum.