The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for both Casual & Trading guilds PC EU

Osodon736
Osodon736
Soul Shriven
Hi All!

My PC building temptations have finally broken me and I have now switched to PC after being on Xbox for a while.

I am relatively new to PC so am looking for a casual guild to become a part of. I am by no means a vet player (yet) and am not looking for a hardcore guild, however I am looking to put in some hours and can help out in the guild, so if you are recruiting please let me know!

I would prefer a smaller community based guild if possible!

Also looking for a trading guild as I will be trading fairly regular, so if you have any invites to a trade guild, please do fire one over!
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Osodon!
    I have a trading guild for you :) We're "Valinor Traders" and have a spot in the front row of grahtwood, however you need to sell 10k/week (it's really easy, the spot is great and we will help you with that!). If you are interested just send a short mail to me (@Banshee1505) or tell me your ingame ID here and I will invite you
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • Dracopelta
    Hey feel free to check us out, we're not a trading guild but we're social so come and see us :)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419814/the-fair-warriors-pc-eu-new-pvp-pve-social-community-recruiting#latest
    Edited by Dracopelta on January 4, 2019 5:15PM