Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Guild Wanted

natpag1
natpag1
Hi, I am a daily player, looking for a guild that will feel like home and make friends that I can consistently play with. My characters are all above CP160, my main almost at 810.
I am an older player, over 40. On the West Coast, making it very hard for me to find people to play with when I am on. I have been in many guilds, but always find that when I finally get to sit down and play, everyone else is logging off for the night.
PC platform NA server, prefer a smaller friendly guild, where u aren't just a name on the roster. If u are that guild, and have players that are GMT or West Coast time, let me know about your guild, looking for the right place to be
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @natpag1

look up Society of Scholars: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427953/society-of-scholars-a-social-guild-for-tes-lore-fans-helping-people-do-dungeon-quests-for-story/p1
    we're a small guild, some of us are in PST. A few of us are usually IG 9pm-midnight PST. We like to run dungeons in slow mode so everyone has a chance to listen to entire quest dialogue and explore around without feeling rushed. If you have questions or would like an invite message @Kallixenia IG
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    hi buds..

this is a guild leader in eso since launch.

whisper me in game sometime: @shmity72 or send me a mail i have a good guild for you.
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    25zhz7t.jpg

Tyrs Paladium is an ESO FOUNDERS that STILL is a fun guild that plays with the fervor of a new game. We specialize in the 30+ age group with many players 40-60 years of age and up. I'm 48 years old myself. Plenty of west coast players in the guild.

We are an established small/medium sized no drama, no zerg guild that had been kicking ass and taking names for 10 years (not always in that order, but we get the job done!) (We are NOT a 400+ account mega guild of mostly anonymous players - nothing wrong with them, but its just not US.)

It's all about fun and teamwork and most importantly camaraderie, and we are proud of that! Expect to make friends FOR YEARS here.

You can do some more homework about us here and read our guild rules (they ARE ENFORCED!) and sign up on our very active guild website! Everyone gets to know everybody in Tyrs.

If you think we are the right fit... and vice versa, expect an invite in short order. I'll see to your application personally Natpag1.

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 3, 2019 12:51PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!