The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serious question for the devs

Alfie2072
Alfie2072
✭✭✭
Are we still completely ignoring performance issues & the horrible latency issues? or are we addressing some stuff more nowdays and not deleting simple posts such as this one
PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol if you think you will get an answer
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos addressing server performance? LOL
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a joke. 10 or more ppl and it craps it's pants and sits in it. It's actually embarrassing.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im determined to keep this thread bumped and get it as many pages as it needs. No longer looking to let them be quiet on the issue. Throw a post in it and share your experiences. I'm cynical too but Im gonna make this thread long and a thorn in their side until they delete it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/451043/cyrodiils-end-you-win-zos
    Joined September 2013
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Lol if you think you will get an answer

silence gives consent
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t see how people consistently play open world these days. With every patch it gets worse. If it’s not visually lagging for you your skills fire after you press them 3 times.
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

Lag is unbearable!
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I’ve pretty much given up at this point.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for everyone... 'specially the PvPers.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the most recent problem I’ve noticed with the lag is that if you’re in vivec during prime time on Xbox NA you aren’t able to cast skills for 2.5 seconds after you leave the roll dodge animation. The game blacks out the skills like usual when you roll dodge but doesn’t open them up again until you’ve been standing for almost 3 seconds. Yes I counted the seconds. And this time was measured far as possible away from cyrodil conflict. In spawn actually
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silence means “yes”.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noise thread #1086.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Deepblue962
    Deepblue962
    ✭✭
    Ditto. Bumping this thread.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bring da hooooooorse!!!!!

giphy.gif

some things are better understoo with gifs and memes
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we bust down the front door at nickel I've learned to just peek in a little.

If I rush in heals blazing I get switched into fashion mode... That's where I can run around and look at everyone's outfits for about 3 minutes until I get booted.
    PS4 NA
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoCP is not that bad about lag.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post this in the Crown Store section.