The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ANY RACE ANY ALLIANCE $25?! REALLY ZOS??

CokeVoAYCE
CokeVoAYCE
✭✭✭✭
so if you have 0 crowns, and the any race any alliance bundle is 1900 crowns, the lowest crown pack you can get to afford is it 3000 crowns for $25. that's outrageous! what is wrong with you people??
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wht?
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wht?

77fade4561cc4aebae7aa59dfcc99b93.png

1900 crowns to get any race any alliance if you don't have it.

need $25 just to get it!

4a371958c76b4003bc3559ce9d056ef8.png
    Edited by CokeVoAYCE on June 13, 2016 8:26AM
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can buy it direct if you go to your account
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless this is the only thing you are ever going to buy from the crown store it shouldn't be a problem. Just save the remaining crowns to go towards other things you want to buy.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • mechsauc3
    mechsauc3
    ✭✭
    its worth it.
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have preordered tbh.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google it, there are still a number of online stores or auction sites who sell these fore £2-5.

Just make sure you trust the website you purchase it from.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Google it, there are still a number of online stores or auction sites who sell these fore £2-5.

Just make sure you trust the website you purchase it from.

86 cents is the cheapest :)
  • Chriagon
    Chriagon
    ✭✭✭
    Any race any alliance? I thought you need the Imperial Edition to play the Imperial race?
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    scratch45 wrote: »

is a euro more or less than a dollar. i think it's more but not sure.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chriagon wrote: »
    Any race any alliance? I thought you need the Imperial Edition to play the Imperial race?

Base game allows you to play an Altmer, Khajiit and Bosmer in Aldmeri Dominion faction only, with this upgrade you can play those races in Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covernant.

Imperial Edition unlocks the Imperial race for you, so you can play Imperial in any faction you want - but this is only for the Imperial Race - it will not allow you to be an Argonian in Aldmeri Dominion or Khajiit in Ebonheart Pact.
  • Sa0n
    Sa0n
    ✭✭✭
    *cough* g2a *cough*
    Literally eat my assflaps.

Uninstalled.
    Time wasted: 6 years.
  • scratch45
    scratch45
    ✭✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »
    scratch45 wrote: »

is a euro more or less than a dollar. i think it's more but not sure.

Just a little more
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, I remember this being a free addition... that was 2 years ago though.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, I remember this being a free addition... that was 2 years ago though.

It was free for pre-orders for the games PC/Mac launch. After that there was no option for it until the crown store.

The extra pre-order codes are still for sale all over the internet however and I have yet to hear any news that ZOS don't still honour these codes when used.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Doierz
    Doierz
    Soul Shriven
    Kinda Sucks for people like me who dont earn money (16 year old XD) and i think it should be a default thing where you can choose what ever race or faction cuz you might wanna go breton and go ebon heart or argonian/ AD etc
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Imperial and Any Race any Alliance cost a little more :)

966398_907527789273482_9146918503562466861_o.jpg

But, WORTH IT!
  • Chriagon
    Chriagon
    ✭✭✭

Base game allows you to play an Altmer, Khajiit and Bosmer in Aldmeri Dominion faction only, with this upgrade you can play those races in Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covernant.

Imperial Edition unlocks the Imperial race for you, so you can play Imperial in any faction you want - but this is only for the Imperial Race - it will not allow you to be an Argonian in Aldmeri Dominion or Khajiit in Ebonheart Pact.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I thought the Imperial Edition would allow playing all races in all factions too.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I thought the Imperial Edition would allow playing all races in all factions too.
    Btw. I'm happy they separated these things into 2 different purchases, it makes Tamriel more realistic when the majority of the population of Tamriel play races that belong to their factions - and leaving the others as minority groups. :p it's a side bonus.

...lol realism behind a paywall :D
  • Drungly
    Drungly
    ✭✭✭
    25 dollars, what an outrage! How dare they!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Uviryth I agree. I actually picked up the digital version on launch after the UK retailer Game messed up my pre-order and lost it (and didn't feel like informing me until a week before launch).

I did however go back a year later and buy the Imperial Edition box on Amazon for £50 and selling the code to play to a friend who wanted to join (and have Imperial Edition but not the box items) for £20.

I was a little disappointed with the Molag Bal statue as it's very cheap rubbery plastic. The book is just gorgeous though!
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i know its an old thread, but i was very disappointed that i cant make a dark elf on DC, the game is advertied as play any race any alliance, i bought the summerset edition when i switched from console to PC, and now have to fork out again to play my favourite race in my favourite alliance.

Little naughty imo.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doierz wrote: »
    Kinda Sucks for people like me who dont earn money (16 year old XD) and i think it should be a default thing where you can choose what ever race or faction cuz you might wanna go breton and go ebon heart or argonian/ AD etc

Granted it was 20 years ago when I was 16- but you can have a job as a teenager, right?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buy a crown gift for ingame gold.

Or are 16yo's broke ingame?
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes not 16 anymore. Thread is so old, he's allowed to play now.
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have we ever heard this beautiful word called ''necromancy''?

I believe this thread has fallen to the Worm Cult a couple of hours ago.