Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Hello! I'm looking for a long term roleplay! (PC-NA)

Wirephifier
Wirephifier
Soul Shriven
Good day everyone! \o

I'm seeking for a partner to develop both my and his/her background story while adventuring and discovering the word of Tamriel with me by doing some quests, custom lore, gathering, housing and stuff alongside a romance with my partner (check the preferences at the bottom).

My timezone is -3 GMT, and I can be online at night on workdays (from 8pm to 1 am max) and freely on weekends.

WB9XB7g.jpg

About my character

A young adult female breton called Haluuna is a lone-wolf warrior chaotic good girl that adventures into the world of Tamriel seeking knowledge and power to defeat her foes.

Physically the woman has a athletic silhouette with very feminine aspects, her curvy face is young and has no scars or imperfections. The dark purple lips makes contrast with her white skin and the blue sky eyes. She usually uses a plate armor with her shield and sword (or sometimes the greatsword or bow).

Haluuna often makes fun and joy of serious things and fatal enemies or makes silly jokes with people around her and often wears a good smile on her lips. She loves to read books, take her own decisions and try to find what is best for her and the people around her.

In terms of combat the woman pratices her skills with shield and sword and tries to master her aim with bows. When it comes about Faction war, she fights for the Daggerfall Covenant when she sees benefits for both sides.

Quick background story
"Remember... Peace is a lie."

When Haluuna was a child, she lived into a farm near the town of Daggerfall with her mom and father. For being the only kid in the region, the girl's desire was to have friends to spend time with, but, the only thing she had was duties with her father to hunt animals, to cook and to visit the town once in a while.
One day a strange dark hooded man appeared near the farm while her parents went away, offering the girl her most desirable wish, a friend to do whatever she wanted. This man filled the girl's eyes with hope, enough to make a "simple" exchange of her parents bodies killed by herself to a simple mindless zombie.

Haluuna accepted and after concluding this pact, she got a curse with nightmares, distrust among others and some psychological effects that persists until nowadays, but all that Haluuna wanted became true with her new minion and being part of a cult of necromancers called the Bloodthorn for a few years. But nothing is too good from what is seems like, Haluuna started to notice strange and darkest acts while worshipping the cult, and when she had the chance, she got away from Glenumbra...(the rest you must discover IC).

My preferences about my RP Partner:

-Have a lesbian woman;
-Available to discord RP;
-Have a character with backstory;
-Preference those who can DM too (or is willing to try);
-At least 18+ years old.

NOTE: I'm willing to do a race change on this character when the update 21 arrives and my main option is a Dark Elf (it's not certain yet). I will try to keep the background story more similiar as possible to this one only changing the location and some facts. If someone is still interested and wants to start before, I will seek a workaround to keep the long term going.

If you have any questions, want to make a "test-drive" or want to start it up, contact with me here or discord (Hollana#8861) or in game (@Wirephifier).

Thanks!,

Cya!
Edited by Wirephifier on February 11, 2019 1:50AM
"Remember, peace is a lie."
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    Up
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play more on EU now then NA, sorry, but this sounds very fun. I hope you find someone!
    Edited by kadochka on December 14, 2018 12:46AM
    NA & EU, all PC!
    🐱 @kadochka the cat mom 🐱

About: my characters and me:
    MY MAINS (all female characters):
    NA:
    Ruvaakro Nahkriin - Breton blazing tank, vamp
    Lahvraan Do Onikaan - Altmer healplar
    Haziel-la - sweet, chubby kitty chef, mama role
    EU:
    Orthuna gra-Murug - big orcsorc, chef, mama role
    Penelope Hunter - Breton healplar
    Can't-Heal-Will-Revive - derpy Argonian warden tank, real name Izelda
    Kamii Ob’zahari - totally law-abiding, non-thief Khajiit
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    --Bump--

Updated my post!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks even better!! Still don't play much on NA (no les gals, either, as far as I remember..) and I'm not exactly around your ideal age range... but my characters wish you well in finding love! :heart:
    NA & EU, all PC!

NA:
    EU:
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • MizaRadioaktiv
    Hi! I may have a character that would match with what you're looking for. I'll send you a message.
    MizaRadioaktiv

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Kai Adevari - Altmer - Nightblade
    Maelrii Adevari - Altmer - Dragonknight
    Faelim Adevari - Bosmer - Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact:
    Miza Adevari - Dunmer - Warden
  • LadyAtka
    LadyAtka
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm recently getting back into the rp sphere in eso so I would love to slide in with my character, Brynn, which would be a perfect match.

Feel free to add me in game @lady_atka
  • aliafrost1212
    aliafrost1212
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my Husband have started an Altmer Nobility you are welcome to join if you wish more info here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/451220/new-guild-house-of-aelanrae/p1?new=1
    Lady Audriel of House Aelanraë
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    -- bump --
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    -- bump --
    Like the Hillbilly (when he runs into any solid object during a chainsaw sprint).
    (Noone's gonna get this joke cause it's a different game..)
    NA & EU, all PC!

NA:
    EU:
  • PanWriter
    PanWriter
    Soul Shriven
    Haluuna sound amazing and I meet the preferences! I would love to roleplay with you if you would like!
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    PanWriter wrote: »
    Haluuna sound amazing and I meet the preferences! I would love to roleplay with you if you would like!

Sure, we can role-play yes, give me a poke on discord so we can discuss better things ;)
    Edited by Wirephifier on January 26, 2019 11:14PM
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    Just updating the post and looking for someone to start with!
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    I made a major update on this post, please, if you see some gramatical error or things related let me know.