Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Hello! I'm LF a long term roleplay! (PC-NA)

Wirephifier
Wirephifier
Soul Shriven
Good day everyone! \o

I some kind of noob when it comes to ESO lore, knowing a few about the lore, but I am a person who enjoy learning by roleplaying. And currently I have just one character (which I love her so much) that I had some roleplays, but nothing serious, not even a long term. But I guess now it's the time since I can be more active at nights because I'm free from university until next year (but I work.. :D ). My timezone are -3 GMT, and from that timezone I can be online weekdays (from 5pm to 1 am max) or weekends (depending on what I have to do, but mostly nothing). I would like to make a note that I'm a adaptative roleplayer, I can accept and discuss alot of things OOC about our roleplays, since I try to make both me and my partner the most enjoyable roleplay experience and it would be a plus if the person accepts discord RP as well.

WB9XB7g.jpg

There's a quick bio about my character!

A young adult female breton dark magic sorcerer called Haluuna, she is a friendly girl loves to travel, discover the beautiful world of Tamriel. Most of her travels she makes alone, helping the weak and innocent, having either a daedra, or using her greatsword combined with dark magic to defeat her foes.

The woman has alot to learn yet, her main goal nowadays besides travelling is to learn the school of necromancy and have the perfect zombie, and she is doing all she can during her travels to find books and ways to pratice that, but always killing those who uses that kind of magic for evil purposes.

Her social interaction among the society is very poor, she isn't social and doesn't know how to stand among a group of people talking, and when she meets people like that, she remains quiet, silent, just listening. When talking to one person, she tends to be silly and funny, making jokes even when in combat. Besides, she feels more open when talking to women, that is due to something she had once in her past.

When it comes about the Daggerfal Covenant and other factions, sometimes she volunteers herself to help the Daggerfall, when not in war, she remains neutral.

My preferences about my rp partner:

-Have a lesbian woman;
-Loves adventure;
-Available to discord RP;
-Have a character with backstory so we can work upon it;
-Have ideas that can be discussed to lead rp futher;
-Knows the basic of basic to DM;
-18+ years old (due might happen some other themes).

Please, if possible, send me a private message here, so I can get the notification, if you need, here is my discord Hollana#8861 or in game too @Wirephifier.

Thanks in advance,

Cya!

Updated 12/13/2018
Edited by Wirephifier on December 16, 2018 4:39AM
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    Up
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play more on EU now then NA, sorry, but this sounds very fun. I hope you find someone!
    Edited by kadochka on December 14, 2018 12:46AM
    NA & EU, all PC!
    🐱 @kadochka the cat mom 🐱

About: my characters and me:
    MY MAINS (all female characters):
    NA:
    Ruvaakro Nahkriin - Breton blazing tank, vamp
    Lahvraan Do Onikaan - Altmer healplar
    Haziel-la - sweet, chubby kitty chef, mama role
    EU:
    Orthuna gra-Murug - big orcsorc, chef, mama role
    Penelope Hunter - Breton healplar
    Can't-Heal-Will-Revive - derpy Argonian warden tank, real name Izelda
    Kamii Ob’zahari - totally law-abiding, non-thief Khajiit
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    --Bump--

Updated my post!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks even better!! Still don't play much on NA (no les gals, either, as far as I remember..) and I'm not exactly around your ideal age range... but my characters wish you well in finding love! :heart:
    NA & EU, all PC!

NA:
    EU:
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • MizaRadioaktiv
    Hi! I may have a character that would match with what you're looking for. I'll send you a message.
    MizaRadioaktiv

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Kai Adevari - Altmer - Nightblade
    Maelrii Adevari - Altmer - Dragonknight
    Faelim Adevari - Bosmer - Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact:
    Miza Adevari - Dunmer - Warden
  • LadyAtka
    LadyAtka
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm recently getting back into the rp sphere in eso so I would love to slide in with my character, Brynn, which would be a perfect match.

Feel free to add me in game @lady_atka
  • aliafrost1212
    aliafrost1212
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my Husband have started an Altmer Nobility you are welcome to join if you wish more info here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/451220/new-guild-house-of-aelanrae/p1?new=1
    Lady Audriel of House Aelanraë
  • Wirephifier
    Wirephifier
    Soul Shriven
    -- bump --
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    -- bump --
    Like the Hillbilly (when he runs into any solid object during a chainsaw sprint).
    (Noone's gonna get this joke cause it's a different game..)
    NA & EU, all PC!

NA:
    EU: