The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Letter of Introduction...

Ann03
Ann03
✭✭
latest?cb=20170626200609

To Those Seeking Something More,

Are you struck with an insatiable wanderlust?

Enjoy exploring the nooks & crannies of crowded cities or the forgotten depths of ancient ruins reclaimed by nature?

Have a passion for foreign & domestic affairs or desire to immerse yourself in unfamiliar cultures?

If you find your curiosity kindled, then I extend this letter of introduction, a welcome & request to consider a position within The Black-Thorne Society.

The Black-Thorne Society, a newly expanding distillery, needs fresh faces for its Bureau of Cultural Affairs & Exploration.

We are seeking motivated individuals who are not averse to hard work & long hours. As a newly formed organization we are starting from the ground up & require cohorts dedicated & willing to assist in the development of our label.

If you desire to learn more, please send any inquiries to The Flaming Nix in Mournhold or the nearest Mages' Guild in your local area, care of Nahla Leki.

**Other occupations currently available within our Merchants' Guild, Militia, & Sages' Circle, please inquire to discover more.  

Sincerely,
~Nahla Leki
Yokeda, Bureau of Cultural Affairs & Exploration

-ooc-

xbox -na

newly forming guild looking for active, creative players like you, interested in building a fun, dynamic, RP gaming community. we're looking for people who are willing to expand upon our guild concepts while contributing their own ideas & stories.
currently we're a handful of players who have busy out-of-game lives but are enthusiastic about creating a community of friends to explore all aspects of the game incorporating RP. we'd be starting from the ground up to assemble what will be a great experience!
if you're interested, please visit: https://blackthornesociety.shivtr.com/pages/bureau_details.

If this sounds like something for you, fill out an application at our site!

(art: J'zargo, Legends Card)
"The games are immaterial. What matters are the stakes. We do what must be done. Regardless of the sacrifice."
~Leila Ashcroft, The White Queen
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That art is awesome! Where'd you find it?? Is it on a site somewhere, out of the game? And too bad you're XBox.. the guild sounds super fun!! Good luck recruiting, dear! :3
    Edited by kadochka on December 30, 2018 4:04AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Ann03
    Ann03
    ✭✭
    Hi, thank you! I found it through a google search. Just type in "elder scrolls legends art" i think they have the best (if not one of the best) artwork depicting elder scrolls.
    "The games are immaterial. What matters are the stakes. We do what must be done. Regardless of the sacrifice."
    ~Leila Ashcroft, The White Queen
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ann03 wrote: »
    Hi, thank you! I found it through a google search. Just type in "elder scrolls legends art" i think they have the best (if not one of the best) artwork depicting elder scrolls.
    Sweeet, thanks! Good luck again!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.