The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Non trial set upgrades for magsorc

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Nobody seems to do CR anymore so siroria is out of the question. I currently use Julianos with mothers sorrow, anything I can get thats better which does not involve trials? Craglorn pugs in general suck and trial guilds want 600k dps or gtfo. If theres something I can get from world sets or dungeons lets hear it (Necropotence is out as I dont use pets)
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spell strat instead of mother sorrow
    Burning spellweave over julianos if fire/fire
    Got a vma staff?
    Using force pulse or imbued wep?
    What numbers are you aiming for?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netch might be okay. Mechicial acuity still pulls some numbers on Sorc.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would netches touch be better than julianos for a mostly lightning build? my dots and staves are both lightning, I have fire enchants and force pulse to proc illambris.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh is imbued weapon a good replacement for force pulse? may have to grind psijic skills if it is, seems more magicka efficient.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    Would netches touch be better than julianos for a mostly lightning build? my dots and staves are both lightning, I have fire enchants and force pulse to proc illambris.

Only if at least 75% of your damage is lightning based. Typical things that throw this off are: Ele Weapon, Force Pulse/Crushing Shock, Curse/Prey, Crystal Frags, Mines, and Negate.