Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You had a MONTH ZoS. A whole MONTH...

Dreyloch
Dreyloch
✭✭✭✭✭
So I worked my tail off (yes Argonian character btw), hoping and praying by the end of this current campaign that rewards of the worthy bags would match the end of campaign rewards. You had an entire month to fix this. Maybe I don't understand how hard it is to change a simple loot table? Idk, but seems to me an entire MONTH is enough time to get it right. I'm so extremely disappointed with you ZoS.

Time after time, we tell you what's wrong and time after time we get ignored in PvP. I know Brian Wheeler said he was going to talk to someone about this. But again, ZoS has fallen short on making things right for PvP'ers. Its just so sad. I wouldn't have even posted this if all I got was purple versions of the new sets. It's an outrage, and your players deserve more for their efforts.
"The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS will lighten the mood with a joke about it in the next patch notes.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there's something new in the Crown Store though! :/
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky I am on DC and we didn't win to notice lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

LOL! I haven't even logged on yet this week to check what decon stuff i got. lol
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler opened a ticket with the itemization team last month. But since it wasn't crown store related, or an event that the Marketing team can push website ads for, his ticket went to the bottom of the stack like ours do. Maybe in a few months it will bubble to the top. :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    So I worked my tail off (yes Argonian character btw), hoping and praying by the end of this current campaign that rewards of the worthy bags would match the end of campaign rewards. You had an entire month to fix this. Maybe I don't understand how hard it is to change a simple loot table? Idk, but seems to me an entire MONTH is enough time to get it right. I'm so extremely disappointed with you ZoS.

Time after time, we tell you what's wrong and time after time we get ignored in PvP. I know Brian Wheeler said he was going to talk to someone about this. But again, ZoS has fallen short on making things right for PvP'ers. Its just so sad. I wouldn't have even posted this if all I got was purple versions of the new sets. It's an outrage, and your players deserve more for their efforts.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , I agree with the OP. Some of us work really hard in campaigns to play the map, and do the things, and would really like to see this - and other pvp bugs that we have been reporting for months - fixed. PLEASE show the pvp community some love.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years later , the more things change the more they stay the same.

Edited by Rylana on December 14, 2018 11:39PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is not important.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that Zos thought they fixed the GF a year despite a great many threads stating otherwise.

So the answer to the campaign rewards (in a year) will be they thought they fixed it.

Seriously though. What do you really expect?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

It's rumoured that Grand Warlord Dortene is only a few campaigns away from saying 'to oblivion with this!' and retiring to a life of fishing and beekeeping in Betnikh.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll still play this? lol
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Cyrodiil is not important.

...about lag, performance...in this way, ESO, all comunity, seems not importante anymore... and this is sad!
    Edited by Iskras on December 17, 2018 3:47AM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darn, I also had a month to unsub. And I forgot. Well, guess I will creep around for another month then.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update @ZOS_GinaBruno ??
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update @ZOS_GinaBruno ??
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you imagine the outrage if Trials weren't delivering the correct rewards? These people are shameless in their disregard for the AvA community.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    A week later and no response, not even acknowledgement.
    Edited by Get_Packed on December 21, 2018 4:33AM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone reports a crown store issue on 12/6, they get a ZOS response on 12/7
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5681835#Comment_5681835

And here we are, day 37 with complete silence from ZOS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445668/end-of-cyrodiil-campaign-rewards-seem-to-not-grant-the-new-set-items/p1

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_BrianWheeler for this new and improved communication, it's working wonders.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, OP, there are still things broken in the game since beta 5 years ago and you are wanting things done in a month?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5681835#Comment_5681835

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445668/end-of-cyrodiil-campaign-rewards-seem-to-not-grant-the-new-set-items/p1

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_BrianWheeler for this new and improved communication, it's working wonders.

Getting response doesnt equal getting problem solved. According to thread You've linked mr Wheeler responded the same day thread was created.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 27, 2018 10:59AM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe moderators must have some setting to put entire sections of the forums on ignore.
    People are getting scammed after playing a campaign 30 days straight and not getting the right reward.
    This is really dishonoring the elder scrolls online series. Shame
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Getting response doesnt equal getting problem solved. According to thread You've linked mr Wheeler responded the same day thread was created.

White Knight to the rescue, good job @Juhasow
    The point you missed is that ZOS announces this brand new communication plan and like nearly everything else they touch, they fail to deliver. There has been 0 communication and that is the issue, read the thread again. Day 44 btw @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The point you missed is that ZOS announces this brand new communication plan and like nearly everything else they touch, they fail to deliver. There has been 0 communication and that is the issue, read the thread again. Day 44 btw @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Get real. ZoS employee did respond the same day thread was created. What more do You want private postcard from him ? You said that in the case of crown store issue they've responded 1 days after thread was created and in the case of rewards of the worthy issue never which it's not true. Wheeler responded same day thread was created and in both cases they said they'll work on the issue not that issue was already fixed. I am far from being white knight when it comes to ZoS fails but I refuse to act like a child and bend reality to my own needs just for the sake of argument which is excatly what You're trying to do.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Get real. ZoS employee did respond the same day thread was created. What more do You want private postcard from him ? You said that in the case of crown store issue they've responded 1 days after thread was created and in the case of rewards of the worthy issue never which it's not true. Wheeler responded same day thread was created and in both cases they said they'll work on the issue not that issue was already fixed. I am far from being white knight when it comes to ZoS fails but I refuse to act like a child and bend reality to my own needs just for the sake of argument which is excatly what You're trying to do.

How long do you think it would have taken to fix the issue if blackrose prison would have dropped maelstrom gear instead?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's about the lack of communication, it's pointless trying to get you to see it, white knight on.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's about the lack of communication, it's pointless trying to get you to see it, white knight on.

No it's not about lack of communication. Original posted made a statement that when it comes to crown store ZoS responds instantly and when it comes to in-game issues it takes them forever and as a prove he linked 2 threads. Thing is that in thread about in-game issue ZoS employee responded 1 day faster then in thread about crown store issue and in both cases issue was more or less the same "we're working on it". I would reccomend You to visit those 2 threads before commenting on thing You dont understand and just want to leave Your three cents plus also revisit the definition of white knight because as for now if anyone is close to being one it's You. My point is simple : original poster bends the reality to own needs instead of using arguments supported by true data. There cannot be constructive discussion if criticism is based on false data.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 1, 2019 12:54PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No it's not about lack of communication. Original posted made a statement that when it comes to crown store ZoS responds instantly and when it comes to in-game issues it takes them forever and as a prove he linked 2 threads. Thing is that in thread about in-game issue ZoS employee responded 1 day faster then in thread about crown store issue and in both cases issue was more or less the same "we're working on it". I would reccomend You to visit those 2 threads before commenting on thing You dont understand and just want to leave Your three cents plus also revisit the definition of white knight because as for now if anyone is close to being one it's You. My point is simple : original poster bends the reality to own needs instead of using arguments supported by true data. There cannot be constructive discussion if criticism is based on false data.

Your whole paragraph is useless since the issue wasn't fixed a month later. As you so well described in your paragraph, if it was something related to the crown store of "end game" pve content, it would have been hotfixed instantly.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Your whole paragraph is useless since the issue wasn't fixed a month later. As you so well described in your paragraph, if it was something related to the crown store of "end game" pve content, it would have been hotfixed instantly.

It's useless for people who cannot understand the context of it which You proved to be.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had 4 years Zos! A whole 4 years! Going on 5. And we still got crippling lag... your complaining about rotw and yet bigger problems still exist.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South