The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] looking for casual guild. - Professions Master

stevereverett
stevereverett
✭✭
I am looking for a new guild or guilds to join which do not have a donation or minimum sales requirement. Guild needs to be socially active, but also does the occasional random/pledge etc etc.

I am a Max level in all professions, and also almost maximum in traits for all materials.

In game name @sandco Send me an in game message/invite/etc.

Professions Master. Original Beta Tester.
PC/EU. Crafting needs send me a message @sandco
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Sandco,
    I've invited you to our casual guild, Guild of Adventure. We're pretty active, but we don't have a trader nor do we plan to get one. Take a look and see if you like the guild. :)
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti