The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Anniversary Tel Galen and Vivec Pack?

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if anyone would be able to confirm if Tel Galen and the Vivec furniture pack would be making a return during the Morrowind Anniversary this year. It would be logical for them to return at this time...

I have several guildmates who were not playing when they were first available and are interesting in purchasing them :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the refabricant motif
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the return of the Brassy Assassin personality and Adorable Assassin hairstyle...
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been asking for Tel Galen and the Vivec furnishings pack to be returned, but so far been completely ignored, as always :(
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it all came within the next 4 months ^^