The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What character do you find you are the most skilled at using?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There's meta, there is favorites...but what class and role you find yourself most skilled at?
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tank.....
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magdk dps. All the durations of thier dots line up so you can keep them all running and they don't have an execute you just settle into a rhymth and keep going.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    tank.....

what kind of tank?
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    tank.....

what kind of tank?

Warden and DK....Warden #1 ;)
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Warden (but I don't take her into dungeons, sadly, because she's too squishy).
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    For PvP, open world, Mag Dk dps. I have found that I'm not particularly skilled with any class, I just get very good with the class I have been playing the most.
  • BeatrixLaChance
    Magblade healer, or pet sorc dps.
    ==My Champions==
    Beatrixlachance - AD Stamblade - Khajiit
    Lucïen Lachance - EP Stamsorc - Imperial
    Dar'kriid Tahrovin - AD Magblade - Khajiit
    R'iva - EP Magisorc - Dunmer
    Sheogorath-Daedric Prince - EP Magisorc - Nord
    Miraak-Dovahkiin - EP MagDK - Nord
    Charlie Manx - DC Magplar - Breton
    ––Still in Leveling––
    Abecean Sailor - AD Magblade - Argonian
    Hërmäëüs Mörä - EP Magden - Dunmer
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    using friends to tank and heal for me
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Magdk dps. All the durations of thier dots line up so you can keep them all running and they don't have an execute you just settle into a rhymth and keep going.

Same. No matter if pvp or pve, magdk all the way.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PVE, stamsorc. Tried everything else except magden and stamDK, and I always come back to stamsorc since it just works for me.

PVP, either flavour of DK. Played stamDK since I got back into PVP (shortly before Summerset), and just before I stopped playing I tried out magDK. I'm more comfortable on stamDK, but ain't too bad on magDK.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love mDK. It is my favorite class in the game by far. I love the concept, the skills (Leap is the most amazing ulti in the game by far), and how it changes it skin depending on the skill... but even with that, I must recognize I'm a much better Mageblade
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My healers. Both Templar and warden.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade DPS.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's meta, there is favorites...but what class and role you find yourself most skilled at?

Magicka Sorcerer as Crafter
  • cbritomiranda
    cbritomiranda
    ✭✭
    Templar and Warden Healer
    Arielle Pendragon [] High Elf - Sorcerer [DD]
    Ataena Zastee [] Khajiit - Nightblade [DD]
    Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Nightblade [DD]
    Angeline Pendragon [] Breton - Templar [Healer]
    Freyja Stone-Singer [] Nord - Dragonknight [Tanker]
    Raelys the Flame [] High Elf - Dragonknight [Healer]
    Anne-Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Warden [Healer]
    Fairynn Frost-Moon [] Nord - Warden [Tanker]
    Asrin the Wise [] Khajiit - Sorcerer [DD]
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Templar healer, so well I deliberately choose one of the worst races for it (Bosmer mag) for my newest toon and found it to be a cake walk.

Followed by warden tank.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka sorcerer. But sadly my only 'skill' is house building, so class doesn't enter into it (lol).
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main stam plar as it my main and first toon . But also my mag warden healer .
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When it was on xbox, my main was a pet sorc. Since coming to PC, I've been really enjoying Stam Warden.

I really want to get into healing for more than just casual content, but I've haven't decided if it want to go Warden, Templar, or Sorc.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    When it was on xbox, my main was a pet sorc. Since coming to PC, I've been really enjoying Stam Warden.

I really want to get into healing for more than just casual content, but I've haven't decided if it want to go Warden, Templar, or Sorc.

Sorc ;)
  • cbritomiranda
    cbritomiranda
    ✭✭

Magicka Sorcerer as Crafter

truly, since I changed my sorc to this role in murkmire he fulfilled his function very well
    Arielle Pendragon [] High Elf - Sorcerer [DD]
    Ataena Zastee [] Khajiit - Nightblade [DD]
    Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Nightblade [DD]
    Angeline Pendragon [] Breton - Templar [Healer]
    Freyja Stone-Singer [] Nord - Dragonknight [Tanker]
    Raelys the Flame [] High Elf - Dragonknight [Healer]
    Anne-Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Warden [Healer]
    Fairynn Frost-Moon [] Nord - Warden [Tanker]
    Asrin the Wise [] Khajiit - Sorcerer [DD]
  • Rylisin
    Rylisin
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Warden dps before Nerfmire and the Oceanic latency issues. Now playing a Magblade Healer since that's all I'm capable of playing now :disappointed:
    PC | NA - NZ Player. Played since mid 2016, CP 1380+ An autistic, tired, coffee driven Kiwi. I draw a lot of fantasy and things.Cirion Adaine - Warden / Crafter | - Niryahil Adaine - NB healer - Ciara Ruhaerin - Nightblade something something, and a few alts for good measure.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only DPS; tanking and healing have never appealed to me. Stamblade is by far the most enjoyable for me and it's what I'm the best at.

For stamina, I've also played a bit of stamsorc and stamplar. Stamsorc seems much harder to master and I just wasn't as effective with it. Didn't play stamplar too much, but the combat wasn't that engaging and I got bored of it quickly.

For magicka, I played an mDK and a magwarden, both slightly on the tankier side, as well as a magsorc. Had varying degrees of success with each, but magicka just doesn't mesh well with my playstyle.
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Stam Sorc and Stam DK. In other words I'm able to maintain mostly effective uptime on Crit Surge and Hurricane, and to use Vigor and Fragmented Shield in the correct order.

I'm too old to git near as gud as I'd like to be, and too young to not keep trying.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar tank
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magsorc, magplar, and now magden, all dps. I’ve spent a good chunk of time on these characters, and I’m so frickin used to em now. I’ve tried magDK and magblade, but they aren’t my main cup of tea. I just like the animations and whatnot of those 3 classes too. Sorcs are all dark magic and lightning, a forboding oncoming storm. Templars brighten their way with light, which is such an amazing counter to sorcs. And wardens really are masters of nature and cold. They also fit my love for winter.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryzakier wrote: »
    Magicka Warden dps before Nerfmire and the Oceanic latency issues. Now playing a Magblade Healer since that's all I'm capable of playing now :disappointed:

That's sad. I hope things get better for you.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the role:

Tank: My Nord DK
    Healer: Breton Templar
    Mag DD: High Elf NB
    Stam DD: Redguard Warden
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pve/pvp

Redguard Stamblade.
  • Boardwalker
    Boardwalker
    ✭✭
    Magden dps.

It's taken many iterations of my gear and ability bars to come up with a rotation that works for me, but I've found one that feels more...natural / instinctive than with any of my other characters. Love playing her mainly in pvp, but with a little pve thrown in here and there.
    Edited by Boardwalker on December 23, 2018 4:21PM