The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why no daggers on Icehart weapons?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
See title. From reactions in guild, there don't seem to be daggers on any of the monster sets.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its because the roll out one per type, bow, staff, 1h, 2h, shield.

Some are daggers, some are swords, some are maces. Dunno beyond that
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no daggers on any monster set yet or for the foreseeable future. Not sure why, but at least we can use any 1h weapon graphic in place of dagger.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    There are no daggers on any monster set yet or for the foreseeable future. Not sure why, but at least we can use any 1h weapon graphic in place of dagger.

Yeah, but I want daggers. Most of my characters are not giants so swords in place of daggers just looks weird.

And flurry spam looks weird with axes or maces. lol
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 19, 2018 4:13PM
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your petite female char isn't comfortable handling a big sword?

giphy.gif
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't make much sense other than they may have issues with smaller weapons and the effects that are one them.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    Your petite female char isn't comfortable handling a big sword?

No, they prefer balanced weapons for combat. It's not the size but how well you use it.

Apparently yours isn't used sized properly. ;)
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 19, 2018 5:50PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Doesn't make much sense other than they may have issues with smaller weapons and the effects that are one them.

I don't have any of the other packs, but it seems easy enough to just take out a part of the sword blade, or just size the entire sword down a bit. It's all about looks, but really... isn't most of the Crown Store just for looks?
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It really feels lazy, like they got tired of doing the set halfway through.
    The two sets I bought have axes but not daggers. Love the designs that are there, but it irks me that I'm mismatched.
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I too have been waiting and wondering where all the daggers are for the Arms Packs. Most all of my stam toons use the daggers. And while the axe style from the troll king set has been fun to use and a nice change, they look a little ridiculous on my thief..
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See title. From reactions in guild, there don't seem to be daggers on any of the monster sets.
    I know, right?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/444785/make-stabbings-great-looking-again
    ;)
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only use daggers and will not buy any arms pack until they offer dagger skins.