The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for summerset refund

rezastallone777
rezastallone777
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I cant login to support, so I am gonna post this on forum, I just made purchase for summetset dlc I think I made wrong purchase, so I request refund, can you help me out ?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were you intending to buy?

Oh, and yes, this will probably require a ticket submitted on the support site you are having problems logging into. :disappointed:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • rezastallone777
    rezastallone777
    Soul Shriven
    its so frustrating that i cannot log into the support site :angry:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rezastallone777

If you are having trouble logging in to start a support ticket, you can use this link to get one started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rezastallone777
    rezastallone777
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @rezastallone777

If you are having trouble logging in to start a support ticket, you can use this link to get one started.

i dont need account recovery, i know my account, USERID, password everything works fine. my userid and password is accepted in the support site but when i recieve login code in my email ( because login from new computer ) and applying it to the field, then my login failed. after that my login always fail. but with the same userid and password i can login to the account page ( where i can see my account information and stuff )

please man i just want to make refund request, why its so compilated ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rezastallone777

We have sent you a message to follow-up on your refund request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post