The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cursed Blood Pact -Vampire and Werewolf guild

MrCuddleBears
Cursed Blood Pact is a Vampire and Werewolf guild. The guild does: Events, PVP, PVE, Dungeons and roleplaying

We are Currently Open for Recruitment:
We are accepting all Vampires and Werewolves! Anyone that has a desire to rule the nights of Tamriel are welcome!

Are you in Need of a Bite?: That is no problem we bite members in the guild for free. (If we don't have any bites ready we will put you on a wait list, If none of your toons are Vampire or Werewolf but still looking to turn we will make you a "priority bite")

PVP: Ebonheart

PVE: Everyone is welcome to join

The focus of the guild is to just have fun and rule the night!

Events:
The events we will be doing are like vampire vs werewolf events:
We will be doing a Vampire vs Werewolf duel tournament event.
More to come!

The Guild is up for anything with a strong diversity of activities and very active.
The Guild focus of the guild is Vampire and Werewolves but together as a Guild of Vampires and Werewolves we are down for whatever ESO has to offer!
As a guild we are a team we will help each other in team of need.
Everyone is treated the same and everyone has a voice in the guild.

We do have a Discord Server

Are you interested in joining?
please leave your eso account name so we can get in contact and if you are a Vampire or Werewolf
If you are not yet turned but interested in joining post that here too

Another way you can join is by contacting
@Fullofawesomeness

Happy Hunting!
  • Darkwolf139
    Darkwolf139
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there I would love to join your pact, though at the moment my main toon is on DC and I will have to level the one playing Ebonheart (amateur at RP). I am @Darkwolf139

My DC toon is already a werewolf but my EP isn’t
    Edited by Darkwolf139 on September 6, 2018 9:59PM
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello Darkwolf139

I have sent you an invite to the guild hope to see you on soon :)
  • BadTitan
    BadTitan
    Soul Shriven
    @BadTitan here and I only just started ESO about a month ago so I only got one toon. The toon isn't a werewolf or a vampire but I would still like to join.
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello BadTitan I have sent you an invite to the guild and mail. Hope to hear from you soon
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am interested, I have a Khajiit vamp in Ebonheart, a DC vamp, a vet level, already completed Ebonheart werewolf and a vet not yet completed Ebonheart vet. @Sevalaricgirl
  • ssjliamb14_ESO
    ssjliamb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested as well, it's my first time playing eso, but long time Behtesda game player. I'm a Dark Elf Nightblade Vampire, so all the edgelord stuff lol. My tag is @Agramant.
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello Sevalaricgirl and ssjliamb

I have sent you both invites to the guild. Hopefully to see you both on soon
  • MrCuddleBears
    Cursed Blood Pact
    ALL VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES ARE WELCOMED
    If you are a Vampire or a Werewolf and want to rule the night this is the guild for you!
    New players are also welcomed

We are recruiting now with no fees. only objective is having fun
    The guild does a vast variety of things together, We do a lot of dungeons together. We have a weekly schedule of daily events:
    Monday: Battlegrounds
    Tuesday: Skyshard Hunting
    Wednesday: Role-playing/Holiday events/random events
    Thursday: Skyshard Hunting
    Friday: PvP
    Saturdays: Trials/Craglorn
    Sunday: WB/Dolmen

Are you in need of a bite?
    We bite for free. If you are a player that is still looking for a bite (with no toons turned yet) you will be marked as a priority bite and the players of the guild we try and bite you first before anyone else.

PvP and Battlegrounds
    The Guild is an Ebonheart Pact,
    We do have leaders for each alliance if people are still interested in PvP from Aldmeri dominion and Daggerfall Covenant
    So everyone is welcomed to join

PvE
    We do everything
    We do Quests together
    We do a lot of dungeons and organize groups together.
    We hunt down World bosses
    We do dolmens
    Trials

Events
    We do Skyshard hunting as a group every Tuesday and Thursday (anyone that wasn't able to make it on tuesday)
    We do Guild raffles with prize money for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. We also have prize items for everyone that participates in the events
    Vampire VS Werewolf Events:
    Vampires and Werewolves will be fighting again! because Hunter's Glade we have decided to use it as an event. Vampires will be assaulting Hunter's Glade! The Werewolves must defend their own territory, The last race standing will be the winner! (We are still planning this event) wanted to know what everyone thinks about this event and who would be interested in joining the assault or defence between the undead army and the children of the moon! This event will involve duels
    (We are still planning out this event)

Role-playing
    This is offered to Role-players we try and focus on the Vampire and Werewolf aspect for immersion. There is casual role-playing everyone is welcomed to join.

Holiday
    We will be doing certain events to match the holidays

Discord
    We also have a Discord channel for communication
    Our channels are:
    General chats
    Roleplay chats for people interested in it
    Chats for Events
    We have chats for PvP and PvE
    There are chats for crafting
    We do have a lot of voice chats for certain channels as well

Interested in joining?
    Leave a comment here with your eso name also let us know here if you are a Vampire or Werewolf
    If you are not yet turned let us know to organize bites

Another way you can join is get in contact with
    @Fullofawesomeness
    Either by mail (preferably incase i'm offline at the time) or whisper
  • lanceteddy
    lanceteddy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Can I join this guild? :)
    I am @lanceteddy
    I have both vampire and werewolf. :)
  • Iphin
    Iphin
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite, please. Interested in RP for my vampire character. Thanks in advance. :smile:@Iphin
    "Those who believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand."
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello would just like to welcome @lanceteddy and @lphin to the guild :)
  • Keizesty
    Keizesty
    I would like to join this guild, my main is a Vampire Nord EP and i am highly interested in the pvp and abit of the rp
    @Keizesty is my user
  • GBK528
    GBK528
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I am new to the game and i’ve Been searching for a werewolf bite for 3 days now.
    My current toon is EP. And I’m currently and for the past 3 days been in Riften to get someone to give me a bite. No luck so far.

I definitely would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting. My idea was to create 2 toons entirely dedicated to werewolf and vampire lores.. and I’ve been searching for such a guild for 2 days now.
    Lo and behold I found your guild tonight..🤑🤑

Even if your guild is not currently recruiting I would like to get into your waiting list for when you start recruiting again.
  • GBK528
    GBK528
    Soul Shriven
    My handle is @GBK-0528
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello
    I apologize for the late add @GBK-0528
    but we will be sending you an invite to the guild very soon

Hope to see you online with us soon!
  • Bmaca10
    Bmaca10
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

i am new to eso and would like to join please
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello Bmaca10,

Welcome to ESO!

Just need to know your ESO name then we can send you an invite to the guild

Is your name ingame just @Bmaca10 or something else?
    Edited by MrCuddleBears on December 18, 2018 5:47PM
  • Raodan001
    Raodan001
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

I would like to join your guild if you are still recruiting. I am interested in your guilds PvP/PvE events & RPG & group activities. I have not received the bite as of yet, but i am interested in being indoctrinated into the werewolf genome.

My character name is Catybrie.
    Edited by Raodan001 on March 13, 2019 9:42PM
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello @Raodan001
    Yes we are still active I have sent you an invite to the guild hope you see you on soon
  • Rachael1988
    Rachael1988
    Soul Shriven
    new to ESO and would love a social / PvE kind of guild (PVP later on when i figure the game out more) ,im not a vampire currently but would love to be!

Game ID: @Rachael223
  • Vareli
    Vareli
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in this group as well. Looking to become a vampire to help with tanking.

GameID: @Vareli
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hey
    We have sent both of you invites. I know Vareli has already joined so welcome! And sent invite to you @Rachael1988 so hope to see you on soon
  • Xephera
    Xephera
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I am interested in joining and becoming a vampire on my main character and a werewolf on my alt if possible. I am new to the game but not MMO's in general (just came from FFXIV with some of my friends). I love that you can join multiple guilds in this game!

ID: @Xephera
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello @Xephera I sent you an invite a couple of days ago so hope to see you on soon :)
  • Christominaverus_ESO
    Christominaverus_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!
    I have a vampire character I am happy to bite share with and was very much looking to get a werewolf alt as well. I am a recent wow refugee and still semi new.

UserID: @Fabyoulust
  • MrCuddleBears
    Hello @Christominaverus_ESO
    I have sent you an invite in game a couple of days ago hope to see you with us soon
    Edited by MrCuddleBears on April 9, 2019 4:40AM
  • tunnelrat789b14_ESO
    tunnelrat789b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I Would like to join the guild and get a vampire bite please.

UserID: @tunnelrat789
  • Oreonite
    Oreonite
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings

I'd like to join your guild. I'm a fairly new player looking for a guild and a vampire bite. I'm fairly interested in joining your guild and it sounds like fun!

ID: @Ayakuma